OP
B

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I guess if I had an I-phone I would know the benefits of the apps ect.... I just haven't taken that step yet. Everyone says I need to since my phone is ready for an upgrade. I am just cheap.

The great part about this computer DA DA DA DAAAAAAAAA

We have an empty nest, that means no CRAP will be downloaded on this and this is ALLLLLLL mine.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I guess if I had an I-phone I would know the benefits of the apps ect.... I just haven't taken that step yet. Everyone says I need to since my phone is ready for an upgrade. I am just cheap.

The great part about this computer DA DA DA DAAAAAAAAA

We have an empty nest, that means no CRAP will be downloaded on this and this is ALLLLLLL mine.

:hmm: YOU don't REALLY have an empty nest..you have BELLA !!! :laugh: That's the same empty nest I have!!!

OP
B

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
:hmm: YOU don't REALLY have an empty nest..you have BELLA !!! :laugh: That's the same empty nest I have!!!

Yes I have Bella, Abby and Sophie, however they are great kids, don't ask for much but food, water and lovin. No demands for gas money, new clothes, cell phones. No paying for long showers and lights on 24/7 I love my fur kids

H

heff101

Hmmmm noy going to get much with $400.00 maybe a tablet like I-pad?

I do know a fair amount in regards to computers. That said you will get 500 different responses in a forum like this as to what you should or should not buy. My advice to you is to go down to your local computer store ( try to avoid big box stores whose employees work on commission) and tell them what you need from a computer and your price range. Allot of the smaller stores may even be able to build you exactly what you need in your price range.

Good luck.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I do know a fair amount in regards to computers. That said you will get 500 different responses in a forum like this as to what you should or should not buy. My advice to you is to go down to your local computer store ( try to avoid big box stores whose employees work on commission) and tell them what you need from a computer and your price range. Allot of the smaller stores may even be able to build you exactly what you need in your price range.

Good luck.

Well I used to be in the computer business and my wife is also a computer administrator were she works, and if you are looking for a laptop or notebook you are not getting a quality computer for $400.00. You get what you pay for.

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Testing paragraph breaks on my iPad...
Did it work?

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US