Hachi: A Dog's Tale (has anyone seen this?!)

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Which reminds me... has anybody seen that 50's movie, Old Yeller? Yeah, that made me cry too.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I saw Old Yeller when it first came out :p No age jokes necessary, thank you very much!!!!! :p:p

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
I saw Old Yeller when it first came out :p No age jokes necessary, thank you very much!!!!! :p:p

Whoa [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION]! You must have been, what, negative 25? :p

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
My high school class will be having it's 50th reunion in two years...... Pffffffffffttttt!!!!! :p:p

L

Lucy-licious

but [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] how can that be possible? you don't look a day over 50 yourself. :blink: :angel:

OP
sheila

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
even if you cry and it hurts, it is so worth it! i was biting my pillow i was crying so hard! butler was licking my face and hands to comfort me. lol. [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION], i've heard of old yeller, but have never seen it. is it black and white? :tease:

hoegaandit

Jul 7, 2011
New Zealand
If you type in Hachiko Monogatari Part 1 into google you will see the earlier Japanese version (with English subtitles). While I didn't think Hachi a dog's tale was that great a movie, I did find it really moving. I don't think you are crying so much for the movie dog, but for all the dogs who have loved you and gone.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION]...Talk about old...did you ever watch "The Biscuit Eater?" 1940 movie. Saw that one when I was a kid on tv and it made me cry my eyes out!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Ok, um, I have not seen Marley and Me either and I am going to have to say no way to both. I started crying just reading this thread!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Oh, and [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION], Lari must be young enough to be your granddaughter if you are THAT old!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Bruce was 11 when I was born. Yea he's a grandpa, but Not mine :haha:And I saw Ole Yeller as a kid. Another one you all might like if you want to see dog tear jerkers is Where the Red Fern Grows. :cry:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.