Anyone here on Pinterest??

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
I'm VERY addicted! I have invites to send if anyone wants one let me know! If you are, care to share your user or page name?

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
I have heard some awesome things about this, please send me an invite [email protected]. Thanks

OP
MissPennyLue

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
NO!!!! It's because I am ALWAYS confused!! Sorry.....:rofl: never heard of this before!

It's really neat. It's like virtual bulletin boards or mood boards. You download a thing that you put on your task bar. I you are looking at a website & you see something you like, you can "pin" it onto a board. I have all kinds of boards...work, home decorating, quotes, recipes, fashion, whatever. Then people can "follow" you (& vice versa). You can see what other people are pinning, and get some great ideas! I am bad about book marking things & then forgetting about it. It's just a great way to organize ideas (& waste time looking at other people's pins!)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
It's really neat. It's like virtual bulletin boards or mood boards. You download a thing that you put on your task bar. I you are looking at a website & you see something you like, you can "pin" it onto a board. I have all kinds of boards...work, home decorating, quotes, recipes, fashion, whatever. Then people can "follow" you (& vice versa). You can see what other people are pinning, and get some great ideas! I am bad about book marking things & then forgetting about it. It's just a great way to organize ideas (& waste time looking at other people's pins!)
You are SO sweet...but I'm a TOTAL ..I mean it...IDIOT..when it comes to computers. Ummm..if you notice..I haven't been able to access my photos for a week (since I "broke" my pc) and now I have that VERY po'd kitty as my avatar! You will understand when you know me better! But I keep trying! :laugh:

OP
MissPennyLue

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
You are SO sweet...but I'm a TOTAL ..I mean it...IDIOT..when it comes to computers. Ummm..if you notice..I haven't been able to access my photos for a week (since I "broke" my pc) and now I have that VERY po'd kitty as my avatar! You will understand when you know me better! But I keep trying! :laugh:

Try is all you can do! :lol:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], imagine this...your not the only one! I have never even heard of it!! We BOTH are so computer stupid that it is pathetic!! My son who is a computer wiz used to get sooo mad at me he would just say "move I will fix it for you" instead of even trying to explain to me. :blush2:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
@JAKEISGREAT , imagine this...your not the only one! I have never even heard of it!! We BOTH are so computer stupid that it is pathetic!! My son who is a computer wiz used to get sooo mad at me he would just say "move I will fix it for you" instead of even trying to explain to me. :blush2:

OKAY! THAT is what my hubby says to ME!!! but he isn't ALL that either..at LEAST I recognize my limitations..I have been trying for the last 30 minutes to put pictures up on a new thread GIGANTIC FAILURE!!!!! :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

going back for more pissy pain!!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Is this like pin the tail on the donkey???:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I would love to get an invitation. I will pm you. Thanks!

Most Reactions