What to do for our 1 year anniversary??

L

Lucy-licious

oooh! I wonder what your surprise is...I'm excited for you. hope you have a great time.
Sorry if this sounds dumb but remember I am in the UK your CNA classes have you finished them now? or do you still have something to do? When you've done them that means you can work in the hospital as like a nursing assistant? will you be able to use the CNA qualification to help you go on to studying to be a nurse.
I think it is a great idea that you need a qualification before you can work as a nursing assistant and really feel that is a route we should be taking here in the UK. It would help put our minds as nurses at rest knowing that our Nursing assistants have had formal training before they come to work, rathere than them being trained afterwards.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Oo...a surprise! Can't wait to hear about it. Hope it is fun!

OP
laurendoodler

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I'm so excited for the surprise :) haha.
I'm making him a little gift. I bought one of those "memory boxes"..like the deep boxes with glass on the front? And I'm going to do momentos from our first year together. I hope that works well and he likes it xD

[MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] I have technically finished, yes. However, I still need to get state certified. I haven't yet because of money issues..it's about $175 to take the test..it's a written test as well as a skills test. And here you have to have that CNA testing before you can even go on into nursing school..it's a requirement.

Members online

No members online now.