Another laugh from the same poster as last week

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Again on my local Craigslist under pets, the same poster that was saying how bad their dog was but she was in forever home posted this one today.

FREE TO GOOD HOME
FREE TO A GOOD HOME: 2 year old child. Genuine reason, I've just got a new puppy so no longer have the time for the child. Also worried the child may bite the puppy. Child is crate trained and up to date on all shots. Needs home by tomorrow or it'll be put to sleep. Thanks! YOU WOULDN'T DO THIS TO A CHILD SO WHY DO U SEE IT AS ACCEPTABLE TO DO IT TO A DOG? If you can't dedicate 15yrs to a dog, don't get one!!

I am really liking this poster!! LOL

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Again on my local Craigslist under pets, the same poster that was saying how bad their dog was but she was in forever home posted this one today.

FREE TO GOOD HOME
FREE TO A GOOD HOME: 2 year old child. Genuine reason, I've just got a new puppy so no longer have the time for the child. Also worried the child may bite the puppy. Child is crate trained and up to date on all shots. Needs home by tomorrow or it'll be put to sleep. Thanks! YOU WOULDN'T DO THIS TO A CHILD SO WHY DO U SEE IT AS ACCEPTABLE TO DO IT TO A DOG? If you can't dedicate 15yrs to a dog, don't get one!!

I am really liking this poster!! LOL

That is awsome!! :lol:

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
That is one of the two best things I have ever seen from Craigslist!! The other was a post from a guy looking for a "Starter Wife" and was hilarious, but I think this is my new favorite!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That's fantastic!!

The funniest thing I ever saw was on ebay .. a woman put her husband up for bid. He was very very ripped and cute looking. They had photos of him in cute little poses. Any money raised was to go to a legitimate charity ............and ebay took it off. BOOO!!!!

I should add that it was all a joke, and it was written in a very funny way .. but I guess ebay has it's policies and decided to stick to them despite it's attempt to raise money for a charity!

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
This person just might be my new best friend!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.