Going out to eat, what type of restaurant do you choose?

Going out to eat, what type of restaurant do you choose?

• Total voters

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Going out for dinner and we are not worrying about the cost specifically. What type of restaurant do you choose to go to and is your fav?

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
I love anything Italian.. Olive Garden is sooooo over rated. But I will go there when I am craving their awsome salad. I like going to these little restaraunts. There is a new Italian restaraunt I need to try.

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I love all the above but would probably pick the sushi cuz that is one we dont get as often and cannot make at home. Everything else is doable somewhat at home. I agree olive garden is over rated but dang if their salad isnt THE BEST! haha

L

Lucy-licious

We eat out a lot and tend to go for Pub Grub type places which have a varied menu, steak, pasta, curry, chilli and such, so something for everyone. If I'm out with my friends we either go Italian, French or American :lol: I know :)
Just me and Chris money no object, I like Classic Dining. There is a wonderful Michelin Star resturaunt in Manchester that is devine...mmmmmm, but you need a bank loan to go in.

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
What? No Filipino?
:p

Seafood with Steaks! Yep! But not Outback... they don't have rice. Gotta have rice!

I make sushi at home. It's easier to make than steaks! It's no good making steaks unless you got the proper grill and most of the time I end up burning the thing to a crisp.

L

Lucy-licious

No! [MENTION=2874]anatess[/MENTION] no filipino restaurants here in Manchester that I am aware of. We have Chinese and Cantonese in China town, and threre are a multitude of Indian restaurants French, Mexican, American, Greek, Italian, but no filopino...shame really as when we have a Jacobs Banquet at work my filipino collegues always bring the best food.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Steak and Seafood, especially living here in Florida where our seafood is fresh! I love it all, but Seafood, whether in a restaurant or what we have caught ourselves is my fav.

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
I like good, fresh seafood the best. I had some fresh, local Imnaha River caught salmon last night. It was served with coconut rice (yum) and grilled fresh local veggies. If that wouldn't have been the nightly special I'd have had a mushroom cheeseburger made with local, grass fed beef.
Has anyone heard of coconut rice? I haven't before last night, but it sure was good!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Any of the above depending on our mood. I think seafood is our favorite, but love the rest too.

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
I picked Italian because that is my staple (but only specific places that I know the chef, no imitation chains) but really I could eat any and all depending on my mood!!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
My choice isn't on there, BBQ!! We have Famous Dave's here, Jim & Nicks, and my favorite that's about an hour away, Rudys (haven't been to that location yet). I lived in Albuquerque for 11 years and oh man was the food good there, sure miss it!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.