• Total voters
OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Yay my first poll. :D I prefer everything online only if possible cuz I hate going to stores hoping to find something specific and always being disappointed. plus online is cheaper most the time even with shipping.

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
I prefer to shop online unless I am unsure of what size pants my daughter is wearing. It is hard finding pants in her size since her thighs are so muscular. Dang her for playing soccer!! :lol:

Piamitch

Sep 5, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus
I prefer to shop online unless I am unsure of what size pants my daughter is wearing. It is hard finding pants in her size since her thighs are so muscular. Dang her for playing soccer!! :lol:

I have the same problem w/ my daughter. She's a gymnast, and those muscles are something else. For the most part I shop in stores, but never miss a good online deal!!

L

Lucy-licious

Toys online, but everything else in the store :) I'm a nightmare shopper I hate it with a vengance but have found I do better and its quicker if I shop in store. I just take Chris who is much more patient than I in a busy store.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
90% of our shopping is for 6 & 3 years old granddaughters. We just LOVE going shopping for them. We'd buy out the damn toy dept. if we could. We now have a Grandson that I can buy trucks and boy-stuff for so that will be fun in a few years.... he's only 4 months old right now. I'm thinkin by NEXT Christmas he will be ready for a ride-in dump truck or GI Joe Jeep or sumptin like that. :D
We dont exchange gifts ourselves because we pretty much get what we need/want (within reason) throughout the year. I'd say most of that stuff we get online.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I only started online shopping for Christmas a year ago and I absolutely love it! But they're mainly for clothing though. The prices are cheaper and the selection is greater than in-stores.

Toys and such I still physically buy, but mostly from Costco. lol.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Online!! All my family but my youngest son lives in Ohio, so it is gift cards. I do go to the stores to buy for Joe, Vegas and my son that lives here, but even my son that lives here gets gift cards.

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
I soooo prefer shopping online and do as much of it that way as possible. After many years of working retail, the idea of Christmas shopping is a form of torture!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I do a little bit of both. But, most at the local outlets. Every year for the past 10 years, my three goofy sisters and I have gone shopping the second weekend in December. We go up to Lancaster (PA) outlets... we leave at 8:00am on a Friday and do not return until VERY late Saturday night/early Sunday morning. whatever we do not get done that weekend is done via the web.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I do a little of both, however I prefer online. I have gifts I have to ship so it is easier to purchase online and have it directly shipped. I love places like Etsy, I enjoy finding different and unique gifts.

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
online, and mostly because it's so much cheaper....and even less expensive to shop online, ship to my parents or hubby's parents in the states, drive down and get it, than to buy in canada....everything is more expensive in canada :( plus i'm an online shopping junkie.. *googles coupon code* dealnews what? i just bought makeup 20% off shipped to dads house, yay

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.