JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I'm liking online shopping more and more especially if it's stuff I'm familar with. I also love to get out the last few years on Black Friday just for the fun of it. I'm an early bird so of I wake up at 3:30 am out the door I go. I have most my Christmas shopping done, first year ever I've been ahead of the game. Now if I can just think of something to get the hubby. There's great deals to be had online though and if it's free shipping and I don't have to go to the store that what I choose. :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh online for sure. especially after thanksgiving. oh you could not pay me to be out in that black friday mess. lol. i hate crowds so its online for me mostly

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

kiss1069

Dec 30, 2010
Amarillo,Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Coda
cant vote as i do both...i guess for clothing or shoes i do store shopping but usually tools or music or other stuff that doesnt need to be fitted or specialty foods i do online such as turducken...i guess id rather miss out on dealing with all the morons out there so if i could id do it all online and avoide the headaches and fuel waste