Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I never was much on Burger King, and love McD fries. When BeBe and I took a road trip to Florida and Georgia a few weeks ago it was just me and her bacause my wife could not get off work for the trip, I could not go in and eat because I could not leave her in the car by herself. and I hate eating in the car. About the third day I finally figured out if I got the chicken mac nuggets I could put the box on the seat next to me and just pop them in my mouth and go, so away we went. BeBe wanted some but no way, I was no way I was going to chance having bully nugget :fart: in the car. :ROFL:

Last edited:

kiss1069

Dec 30, 2010
Amarillo,Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Coda
rarely i go do any of the 2 but if im in the mood for burgers then i do mcdonalds unless i want the mushroom angus from BK...In L.A. i always do In n Out and in Texas i do Whataburger...id say 90% of my burgers come from my own grill coz theyre way better then anything else out there

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I'd say McD because they do the best coffee and I'm also addicted th their Santa Fe chicken salad. But if it's burger time then you can't beat the McD Angus mushroom Swiss!!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
This is actually not true, but it wouldn't let me not pick one, and there wasn't a neither option, I don't like either one, my hamburger of choice is Harvey's first, Licks, or Wendys.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I'd say McD because they do the best coffee and I'm also addicted th their Santa Fe chicken salad. But if it's burger time then you can't beat the McD Angus mushroom Swiss!!!

I have to now update this because I have recently discovered the Burger King Grilled chicken, cranberry and apple salad with blue cheese crumbles ..... served with a yummy avocado ranch dressing!! :clap2: :up:

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
I love Burger King whoppers way more than anything from McDs! However I go to McDs more often because its the closest or most convenient - and every morning I have a sugar free vanilla iced coffee from McDs. But BK is still my fave.

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
We were in the middle of no where tonight, and we stopped at the Golden Arches, and BOY DID IT SUCK ! They must of made the burger patties last week, and left in a warming tray since ! so I'd say BK just cause I havent eaten there in years !

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I have not had either in 5 years as I am unable to eat them now but McD was my favourite

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
can I pick Burger King for the burger and then drive across the street to McDonalds for french fries???

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Neither... 5 Guys please! :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online