Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scrapbooking

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Scrapbooking

@anatess..you sooo lost me at being organized!! But it's great the iPad helps you enjoy something you love even more!

Bulldog Vet in Training anatess's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bullie & Angus
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEISGREAT View Post
    @anatess ..you sooo lost me at being organized!! But it's great the iPad helps you enjoy something you love even more!
    LOL!!! Yeah, it really does require some organization... okay, major organization. And yeah, that's the difficult part of this craze. After that, the rest is easy. But, anything for our cute furballs, right? LOL!

I should start a business - send me your pictures and I'll scrapbook them for ya for $5 a page. LOL!

I got Bullied and loving it!
    Bella "Bullie" Rose, adopted on July 24, 2011

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by anatess View Post
    LOL!!! Yeah, it really does require some organization... okay, major organization. And yeah, that's the difficult part of this craze. After that, the rest is easy. But, anything for our cute furballs, right? LOL!I should start a business - send me your pictures and I'll scrapbook them for ya for $5 a page. LOL!
    if you knew me like these peeps know me...you would realize how pictures and me are like gasoline and water! It's a volatile thing! $5 is wayyyyyyyy too cheap!

Delilah's Personal Slave Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lauren
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Delilah
    Likes (Received)

I'm decent at Scrapbooking. I just..don't have time to do it!! It's SO time consuming.

I wanted to start one Delilah, but didn't get around to it. Oops. I might still do it at some point.

I did one for my boyfriend last Christmas. It was called, "24 Things I Love About You." It was SO simple yet took like 10 hours. Haha. Ridiculous!
    (it's on FB if anyone wants to look at it... Facebook)

I do intend on getting more into it once I'm like..married and have kids and stuff.

My mom has TONS of scrap booking stuff but never uses it anymore. She used to do it a lot. It's just so time consuming, but it is fun!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads