This gave me a laugh...

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
This ad was posted on our local Craigslist....

DOG NOT FOR SALE...Four year old JRT (Jack Russel Terrior) female. 12 pounds. UTD on shots. Loving companion! Not for sale!!! She has been in my home since she was a puppy and We love her despite the fact that she Barks at every passing thing, is terrified of thunder and every loud noise, uninates on the living room floor three times a week, timid and untrustworthy around small children, hunts and kills every thing that moves in the back yard, dig holes and shits in the garden. Yes that is right, this dog is no prize! She is the biggest pain in the A*S PET I have ever owned. No amount of paitence, love and training can overcome her inbread puppy-mill quirks. So that is why this dog is not for sale! I will not accept a re-homing fee! I wanted a cute little Puppy and I got one. And I will keep her safe and love her and hug her and pet her and call her "George". It does not matter that this dog is a lot of work and $, she IS in her FOREVER HOME!

Then the ad was followed with a picture of George...I had to laugh when I read it, and admire the owner!!

L

Lucy-licious

:D now if that makes just 1 person reconsider rehoming their pup the writer has done what he/she hoped.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I love that!!!! They just must be as sick of those ads as the rest of us. What a neat post.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Well said:lol: everything but the peeing on the living room floor 3 times a week.......yikes

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I LOVE this!

I get so tired of the stupid pet ads on Craigslist. Seriously. "We have too many dogs, and we figured out we don't have enough time for this one." Oh yeah? Then why did you get that dog in the first place? Seriously, people.

Oh, last night I saw a guy at the local fair with his dog and a sign that said "Free to Good Home." I wanted to cry, it made me so sad. He just gave the dog to a bunch of kids..who KNOWS what's going to happen to that dog..I doubt the parents will approve of that! The poor dog was obviously attached to the owner too..kept pulling back towards the owner and whining when the kids were taking him away. :(

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
That was an awesome idea!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.