Happy Birthday Bruce!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Pork steak, brocolli, and packaged twiced baked potatos... lol... real tough. ;) I love pork steak!!

L

Lucy-licious

I use a cool programme called Hubby :rofl: He uses photoshop mostly. [MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION] however is way better and obviously has a cool programme :)

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
[MENTION=1790]Luvin My Bullie[/MENTION]...LOL...I only use my iPad or iPhone. I just use a lot of different apps. I've not mastered either one but I'm pretty stubborn and will try different approaches. Kind of a hit and miss. I don't have Photoshop. These lil apps only do one or two things each so I save, and open each picture in different ones till I get the desired look. Sometimes good sometimes not-so-good. My iPad & iPhone are my only fun as most of my time is devoted to my husband and pets. My Mr. Wilson has been suffering badly with his allergies so I went to my alternate vet and at least he is a better listener than my bully vet and we are setting up a plan of treatment. Right now I'm spending a lot of time trying to keep him from chewing his feet bloody till his new meds kick in. BabyGirl on the other hand is doing great and her skin supplements I believe have allowed her bare spots fill in which I'm extremely pleased. She and Louie have very little allergy issues. As soon as they fall asleep I try to squeeze some time for EBN and making up a new picture. I erase them after posting. Hugs for everyone!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.