Google+

OP
Angievelvet

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
I have one just wonderin if.anyone else wanted to check it out ;) send me ur email and ill send an invite ;)

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

OP
Angievelvet

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Does it run on SnowLion or Lion?

Um i don't know what that is lol u can send me ur email and I can send u an invite and we will find out haba

OP
Angievelvet

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
[MENTION=1909]laurendoodler[/MENTION] awesome ill find ya [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] its like facebook. It has just started if ur interested let me know I can send u an onvit

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=1909]laurendoodler[/MENTION] awesome ill find ya [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] its like facebook. It has just started if ur interested let me know I can send u an onvit Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk
Very sweet of you..but I am one of the few people on earth that don't do facebook!! I can barely handle this forum...as proven by my cat avatar on a bulldog forum!! :bang:

OP
Angievelvet

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Lol [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] I totally understand :D

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I have an invite to this but I am afraid to sign up with all the privacy issues that Google had with it's "Buzz" launch. I might wait until all the bugs get worked out.

I hope this isn't as big a bust as Google Wave - was anyone on that? I got an invite but never figured out what the heck it was for even after I watched the video on what it was supposed to do about 100 times.

OP
Angievelvet

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
I have an invite to this but I am afraid to sign up with all the privacy issues that Google had with it's "Buzz" launch. I might wait until all the bugs get worked out.

I hope this isn't as big a bust as Google Wave - was anyone on that? I got an invite but never figured out what the heck it was for even after I watched the video on what it was supposed to do about 100 times.

Haha never heard of Google wave. But I am carful with what info I post and such but yes the privacy issues are there but then again if u have a cell phone anyone can find u now a days

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
[MENTION=860]sheshistory[/MENTION] what's google wave?? don't remember even hearing about that one!

I can honestly see google+ catching on. it's pretty nice!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I'm going to stick with facebook for now .... most people I know are on facebook including the kids. I know that when the kids move on to something else then it's time for me to move too!!!!! Just keeping up with the next generation will work!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.