Google+

OP
Angievelvet

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
I have one just wonderin if.anyone else wanted to check it out ;) send me ur email and ill send an invite ;)

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

OP
Angievelvet

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Does it run on SnowLion or Lion?

Um i don't know what that is lol u can send me ur email and I can send u an invite and we will find out haba

OP
Angievelvet

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
[MENTION=1909]laurendoodler[/MENTION] awesome ill find ya [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] its like facebook. It has just started if ur interested let me know I can send u an onvit

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=1909]laurendoodler[/MENTION] awesome ill find ya [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] its like facebook. It has just started if ur interested let me know I can send u an onvit Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk
Very sweet of you..but I am one of the few people on earth that don't do facebook!! I can barely handle this forum...as proven by my cat avatar on a bulldog forum!! :bang:

OP
Angievelvet

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Lol [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] I totally understand :D

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I have an invite to this but I am afraid to sign up with all the privacy issues that Google had with it's "Buzz" launch. I might wait until all the bugs get worked out.

I hope this isn't as big a bust as Google Wave - was anyone on that? I got an invite but never figured out what the heck it was for even after I watched the video on what it was supposed to do about 100 times.

OP
Angievelvet

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
I have an invite to this but I am afraid to sign up with all the privacy issues that Google had with it's "Buzz" launch. I might wait until all the bugs get worked out.

I hope this isn't as big a bust as Google Wave - was anyone on that? I got an invite but never figured out what the heck it was for even after I watched the video on what it was supposed to do about 100 times.

Haha never heard of Google wave. But I am carful with what info I post and such but yes the privacy issues are there but then again if u have a cell phone anyone can find u now a days

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
[MENTION=860]sheshistory[/MENTION] what's google wave?? don't remember even hearing about that one!

I can honestly see google+ catching on. it's pretty nice!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I'm going to stick with facebook for now .... most people I know are on facebook including the kids. I know that when the kids move on to something else then it's time for me to move too!!!!! Just keeping up with the next generation will work!!!

Most Reactions