Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'd love to see your other pets...

Bulldog Vet in Training anatess's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bullie & Angus
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: I'd love to see your other pets...

@LariP, I love that Koi! They have a koi pond at the mall here and it's interesting how they're "trained" to follow you, especially if you have food. The one in Orlando even flocks and swim and jump on top of each other to get at the food - about a hundred koi pushing at each other infront of you, vying for your attention!

We had a goldfish pond in my parents house in the Philippines. We had 4 types - veil-tails, black moors, bubble-eyes, and lionheads. We had them in the aquarium at first - big mistake. The filter sucked the eyes of the bubble-head and the tails of the veil-tail. So we moved them to the pond.

@Fontanafox, you got such cute cats! That's one thing we can't have in our house. My son is allergic to cats. Which is kind wierd because he's not allergic to dogs. And that frenchie has character.

I got Bullied and loving it!
    Bella "Bullie" Rose, adopted on July 24, 2011

BullyWood Movie Star Fontanafox's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Wilson & BabyGirl
    Likes (Received)

Oh! @anatess ...You really got me cracking up. "The filter sucked the eyes of the bubble-head." That visual got me chuckling again. And yes that Louie has a lot of character but can also be a P.I.A. and a little OCD, but nobodys perfect.

@LariP...Have you seen that DirectTV commercial? At the start of the commercial there is a man petting a Koi. I know it's not real but it would be cool if you could. I found it on youtube, DirectTV "The Whale."
    Last edited by Fontanafox; 08-03-2011 at 10:20 AM.
    Wilson & BabyGirl

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Wow great pics! I am not a fan of snakes although I do love all other reptiles. Hubby always wanted a snake but that was a no go. He really wanted a savanah monitor which are so dang cute but anything big enough to walk on a leash and eat babies should not be in our home just in case. lol. Now we will stick with out pups and that is all.

Head Pooper Scooper I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    David
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)

The only other pet we have is my Beagle Missy. Love the pics of ya'lls others pets, even the snakes.

Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie

Real Name
    Lari
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
    Likes (Received)

@Fontanafox I have not seen the commercial you mentioned, however you can pet some koi. Bruiser tolerates a little petting before he swims off, and he prefers to be hand fed. several of our koi hand feed, and Bruce will stick his toes in the water and they will suck on them. I'll see if I can find the video link and post it here.

Real Name
    Lari
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
    Likes (Received)

I am in total control....I think Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

This is a neat thread. I don't really like snakes either but my husband does...they make my skin crawl! I think fish are pretty cool though.

Here is my Basset Lucy

Bulldog(s) Names
    Chula
    Likes (Received)

My daughters hamster "Hammy". Always has to come visit and walk around on the laptop. Little does he know he'll have a new (much bigger) friend coming home this saturday, lol

---
    - Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbytapatalk1312422555-221839-jpg  

BullyWood Movie Star Fontanafox's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Wilson & BabyGirl
    Likes (Received)

@LariP...Nice video. There use to be a Japanese Village and Deer Park in Buena Park, CA in the early 70s. I went with my mother and it had little bridges and bonzai trees and a big pond with Koi and you could buy food to feed them. It was such a peaceful part of the park and I most remember those fish. I never got to see the deer. I think they had already been removed because they developed a illness which eventually led to the park closing due to financial difficulties. I thought it was a big loss as I would have preferred going there than Knotts Berry Farm or the Wax Museum. Your video brought back those peaceful memories.
    Wilson & BabyGirl

Bulldog(s) Names
    Bullie & Angus
    Likes (Received)

@GatorRay, so that's why you're called Gator Ray. What's a Gator fan doing all the way in Louisville? Your beagle got the puppy-dog look down pat.

@jmill79, that's one big fat hammy! He could be mistaken for a gunea pig.

I'm loving the pictures, guys!

Delilah's Personal Slave Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lauren
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Delilah
    Likes (Received)

I love this thread!

@anatess you have lots of critters!! awesome. I'm not a snake person but you do have pretty snakes. I can admire their coloring..but won't touch 'em. haha!

My parents are divorced and they both have pets.
    So, at my Dad's house we have Spook the Labrador Retriever and Nero the Pomeranian.
    And at my mom's house we of course have Delilah, plus Bianca and Clyde the cats, the fish in my 10 gallon fish tank, and my two rats, Pip and Ninja Rat.

The rat pictures are a few weeks old..they're bigger now.

Pip:

Ninja Rat:

Their cage..there's more in it now though:

Spook..the 15 year old Labrador Retriever mix. She's getting up there..pretty much deaf, going blind..still moves around decent though. We're starting to get worried about when her time comes.. She looks DAMN good for 15.

Nero..the 4 year old Pomeranian with a thyroid problem. He's.....very fat. These pictures aren't recent..he's way fatter now LOL

Bianca..the fat white cat:

Clyde..the hard core gangsta:

Oh, and here's my boyfriend's leopard gecko, since you like reptiles. His name is Commander Spoticus the II.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Bullie & Angus
    Likes (Received)

@laurendoodler, those pictures are lovely!!! I especially like Spook's and the pomerianian's pictures with snow? sand? on their faces. It's like they raided the sugar donuts bag. LOL!

Oh yes, I love the leopard gecko too. We don't have lizards (probably going to change soon because my husband is loving his mom's bearded dragon) mostly because we haven't figured out what to do with them when we go on our frequent vacations.

And Bianca looks like she's a princess holding court with the gangsta cat as her bodyguard. LOL.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads