Rosemarie grace

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
So my baby will be 6 months on Monday she is doing so much lately 1. she is just about able to sit without falling to the sides or backwards for a good 5mins 2. she now gives kisses. 3. Last night she kept putting the blanket over her head she would mobve it until we said where's rose so she is now.playing peek a boo and 4. Tonight she rolled from back to tummy. Tummy to back and back again lol all this in a week. She's growing so fast
4c1471f9-e038-827d.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Crazy how fast huh? I know, my Paige is almost 7 months and it is just amazing how she was SO a newborn just yesterday I thought. haha

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Cute! Wont be long before she is crawling everywhere. ;) Oh yeah got Paige on solids like crazy but she is turning out to be my pickier eater. Sierra ate everything I put in front of her and still does. Paige gags on half of everything. Mostly veggies. :( I hide them in applesauce and she is happy. Only veggie she likes by itself so far is sweet potatoes made with cinnamon. lol Figures cuz it is sweet right? Sierra hated sweet fruits until she was older so I AM in trouble here.

Your car is named madelyn paige?!?!? hahahahahha

OP
Angievelvet

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Cute! Wont be long before she is crawling everywhere. ;) Oh yeah got Paige on solids like crazy but she is turning out to be my pickier eater. Sierra ate everything I put in front of her and still does. Paige gags on half of everything. Mostly veggies. :( I hide them in applesauce and she is happy. Only veggie she likes by itself so far is sweet potatoes made with cinnamon. lol Figures cuz it is sweet right? Sierra hated sweet fruits until she was older so I AM in trouble here.

Your car is named madelyn paige?!?!? hahahahahha

Lol stupid predictatext my 10yr old.daughter lol

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.