My Air Conditioner Broke!!!!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Ahhhh!!!! It has been 100 here and my air had to break. I mean, SHOT as in has to be completely replaced. UGH!!! We do have one room that has its own central air unit so for four days we have been in this room all together...two kids, three dogs, and two adults. lol. The good news is that the guys are here right now putting in a whole new heating/air unit for the main part of the house. I am ready to move out of this room!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Oh no, it's been one heck of a summer for you hasn't it!? Hopefully they get the a/c working by today.

Krisandtob

Jan 26, 2011
Virginia
Bulldog(s) Names
Phatty
That happened to us two summer agos - it was horrible!! We didn't have Phats then, but we had our Shar-pei, Bubba. He was also very heat sensitive. We had to send him to live with my Dad until it was fixed. (Which is was no easy task for Bubba because he was an old boy and blind). It took four days!!! The temps were high 90's. Brutal!!

I'm happy you at least have one room with A/C - phewy!! Glad it's getting fixed!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Oh..[MENTION=1906]GatorRay[/MENTION]!! My worst nightmare EVER!!! So much so we got one of those portable units just in case!! Wow..all of you in one room... :bang: Soon you will be back from the dark side!! :whew:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Wow talk about bad timing, but at least you had a room with A/C and they are fixing your other unit. Hopefully the rest of your summer will go good.

OP
GatorRay

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Thanks guys. I go back to work on Monday. It will be a relief!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Oh, holy cow, what a mess!! I guess be fortunate that you can afford to have a new central air put in! I complain because my air has not shut off for well over a month and our electric bill is huge, but at least I do have air. This summer is a scorcher! I am so glad you are back on the road to AIR!! One room?!! I would go crazy!! It is a sad day when one says I will be glad to go back to work!!!

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
That sounds horrible! I think I'd flip if our air went out right now..

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.