Chocolate bars not available in the US.

L

Lucy-licious

I much prefer actually dipping chips (crisps I think in the UK) in ketchup over those chips flavored with fake dry ketchup. But I also don't really ever do that either. I dip my French fries (chips to you Brits) in Mayonnaise not ketchup. But I also love them sprinkled with malt vinegar.
Mmmmm have you tried your fries with mayonnaise and cheese......we call the concoction Cheeky chips and it's yummy.
This is way off the subject but [MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] can you get peanut butter in England? It wasn't available in Germany or Austria!
Yes we can get Peanut butter here, wish we couldn't though cos the smell of it alone makes me feel sick. Spreading it over Lucy's birthday cake was very traumatic.I eat my crunches the same way [MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] :lol:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
[MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] Yes I've has cheese and mayo. yummy! And we have a fast food place that has "loaded FFries" that's cheese, bacon crumbles, chopped onion and sour cream. They are so good, but I can't indulge often. The numbers on the scale keep going in the wrong direction if I do.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Never heard of them but would look online no? You can find almost anything online. Not sure about the ketchup chips either, never seen them here in Cali but I do love the salt and vinegar chips. :p

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
I much prefer actually dipping chips (crisps I think in the UK) in ketchup over those chips flavored with fake dry ketchup. But I also don't really ever do that either. I dip my French fries (chips to you Brits) in Mayonnaise not ketchup. But I also love them sprinkled with malt vinegar.

I like mine dipped in curry sauce mmm I wish I could find some in California heh i miss the food in England and this is making me want it bad! I have a small Christmas pudding on the shelf I think ill go eat it now haha

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

L

Lucy-licious

@Angievelvet I hope you have brandy sauce to go with that christmas pudding or are you like me and prefer it with custard.yum.

all this chatter about chocolate and puddings is making me need something now too. think I'll go to the corner shop and get a curly wurly :) now thats a treat and a half mmmmm

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
@Lucy-licous I have neither I love the. Orange liquor butter but they don't have it here :( I want twiglets and a good pasty mmmm I miss living there

L

Lucy-licious

[MENTION=2469]Angievelvet[/MENTION] I posted a recipe for cornish pasties on tastetestedrecipes.com our foodie website...check it out if your not there already xx

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] it's a meat filled pastery lol

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
[MENTION=2469]Angievelvet[/MENTION] I posted a recipe for cornish pasties on tastetestedrecipes.com our foodie website...check it out if your not there already xx

Omg ill check it out. I need new things to cook

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I LOVE mustard on fries as well as malt vinegar. YUM!!! I miss Korean and other Asian foods from when we were in Hawaii. That and Hy's

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Macintosh Toffee sounds way good!!!

Most Reactions