Chocolate bars not available in the US.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I have to send a gift basket of some sort to a friend in the US. Can you guys let me know if these chocolate bars are still not available there? I checked the net but couldn't find an updated list.

Coffee Crisp
Crunchy
Aero (plain milk, mint, etc)
Smarties
Macintosh toffee

Are there any more?

And you don't have ketchup flavoured chips, right? Do you know of anything else available here but not there?

Thanks a bunch! :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I'm an expert in chocolate bars..:blush: don't recognize these! My sister and family live in Calgary..I send THEM treats too! :secret: ...don't tell !! We do have smarties..little candy wafers..not chocolate!

OP
izstigspunks

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm an expert in chocolate bars..:blush: don't recognize these! My sister and family live in Calgary..I send THEM treats too! :secret: ...don't tell !! We do have smarties..little candy wafers..not chocolate!

Well thank you! Our smarties is similar to m&m's. But the latter is better imo. :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Ketchup flavored chips are JUST AWFUL!!!!!!!! Tried them recently,,, YUCK!!!! They should be banned from the US. ;)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
"Do you know of anything else available here but not there? "

Good hockey players????

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yes we have ketchup flavored chips :barf: even the kids didn't like them!!!

OP
izstigspunks

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
lol. Ketchup chips are the best! Especially when you reach the bottom of the bag where the flavour's concentrated. Drool!

[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]- I think you're the only american here that appreciates one of the best flavours ever! :p

L

Lucy-licious

ketchup flavour crisps er chips :eek: are yummy but not as yummy as worcester sause flavour :p
and I don't belive you havnt heard of Crunchies.....yummmmm the best ever chocolate bar.
my niece worked at a summer camp near Newyork last summer and we sent her alsorts of stuff she missed.
but she did send me kisses and tootsie rolls in return yum yum :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Ya'll are making me hungry.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
ketchup flavour crisps er chips :eek: are yummy but not as yummy as worcester sause flavour :pand I don't belive you havnt heard of Crunchies.....yummmmm the best ever chocolate bar.my niece worked at a summer camp near Newyork last summer and we sent her alsorts of stuff she missed.but she did send me kisses and tootsie rolls in return yum yum :)
I wonder if crisps are like nestle crunch....man..I realllllllly need some chocolate!! :drool:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I much prefer actually dipping chips (crisps I think in the UK) in ketchup over those chips flavored with fake dry ketchup. But I also don't really ever do that either. I dip my French fries (chips to you Brits) in Mayonnaise not ketchup. But I also love them sprinkled with malt vinegar.

OP
izstigspunks

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm with you [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION], I love dipping my fries in mayo. Or in malt vinegar with salt and pepper if they're fresh cut.

[MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] - we have crunchies here too and they're my absolute fave! I always eat the chocolate first then the honeycomb centre.

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
You can get them at world market/ cost plus sometimes but for the mist part they are hard to find. I want some please plus some milky buttons and twigglets lol

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.