Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Stubbed Toe

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
L

Lucy-licious

paper cut :( the pain from stubbing your toe is sickening.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I'm going with paper cut too because that you can cover up with a plaster/band-aid!! And [MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] is right .. the pain from stubbing your toe is as bad as when you knock your elbow!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
My personal experience has been: Most stubbed toes take weeks to heal, because they are usually broken in the process. Paper cuts are just an annoyance one learns to live with when one works in an office and is the worlds biggest klutz.

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
I chose stubbed toe. It is painful and all, but being on blood thinners a paper cut would suck for me. :cry:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
stubbed toe, it is just a cut in the end and heals up fine. Paper cuts seem to get infected easily and are never ending. Plus the sound of getting one sits in my head and ouch! Hate them!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Have to add that I havent had a stubbed toe since I was a kid so maybe this is making my memory of them not so bad. haha

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
ouch!!! this ones hard.....i guess a stubbed toe! i had a bad papercut last week and it just now healed. It was red and angry looking and hurt vey bad. In my expeirence, stubbed toes hurt but then the pain is gone, so stubbed toe it is :nope:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.