Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Outgoing!

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Other?

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
L

Lucy-licious

Personality wise do you need to warm to someone before coming out of your shell?
or are you one of the madding crowd always in the thick of the action?
Other? please explain :)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Being a bartender for 16 years (and A.D.D.), I am not shy at all, I am sure people want me to shut up! as a matter of fact Joe and I were eating at a bar one night when the lady told me she liked my heels, I kept talking so much she turned her back to me!! :ashamed:, Joe on the other hand is extremly shy. We were out at a bar last week when a MAN dressed like a WOMAN came in and sat at the bar, I was begging Joe to move seats with me so I could talk to him and Joe would not budge! :ROFL: I love a very diverse crowd of friends.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
No shyness here, shy doesn't work when selling things to strangers at antique shows!
[MENTION=1612]Alice Kable[/MENTION] and [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]...I bet there are NO srangers for you two! I've been known to totally embarrass my daughters because I can strike up a conversation with a stranger two checkout lines away!! I bet you are the same! :yes:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I'm kind of in between. Not exactly shy, but not overly outgoing either. I guess I'd say I'm "quiet" and reserved.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I'm not shy at all, not only outgoing but sometimes I bet people would tell me to quit yapping about my kids, my dogs, dog food, life, and all the stuff in-between!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Shy! But everyone who knows me disagrees. I dont talk to people I dont know so much unless there is that "click". Not that I dont want to it just isnt in me unless people talk to me. Maybe thats why I like ebn so much, it doesnt matter here. lol

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Shy! But everyone who knows me disagrees. I dont talk to people I dont know so much unless there is that "click". Not that I dont want to it just isnt in me unless people talk to me. Maybe thats why I like ebn so much, it doesnt matter here. lol
Better watch out for the yapping..laughing crazy lady in the checkout line!! COULD BE ME!!! :yes:

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
I chose other. It depends on the situation. Here I am outgoing. Other places I am not. I will let ya'll decide.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I am sort of in between too. I am not comfortable in new situations and tend to just not say anything...it tends to lead people to believe that I am kind of "stuck up" sometimes but it is really that I am just not comfortable in some situations. If I am in a comfortable place, then meeting new people is no big deal and I can chat them up happily.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I'm definitely shy. To the point where people think that I'm a snob. lol. Unless I'm with my closests. I'm so shy that I'm planning to join a toastmasters group where they teach you to be confident in presenting in front of people. Darn this shyness gene!

I agree that online is different. Maybe cuz I can take my time replying. :)

Last edited:
OP
L

Lucy-licious

I'm reserved as opposed to shy I quietly watch until I am confident I won't offend when I open my mouth. then there is just no shutting me up.
I spent almost 4 months getting to know you guys as a guest before I plucked up the courage to say hi :eek: now look :tease:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] I love it, my mil is the same way. Makes friends EVERYWHERE she goes! I wish I had a little of that in me but not so much.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.