Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
I'm late on this one, but I would say I am more outgoing than shy but usually the other person has to "speak and break the ice" first. Then I will talk your ear off. I have had alot of people think im snobbish too, but only because I may say hi, but until you speak to me thats about it.....yep, i'm sorta backwards :tease:

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Outgoing - sometimes to a fault, I think - which makes me self-conscious about inadvertently being obnoxious or dominating a conversation. I could brush up on my listening skills. :ashamed:

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
I'll go stand with the Shy group... in the back, behind the rest of them

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I was on the more shy side as a little girl but now feel that i am more outgoing, yet can be introverted at times too. hmmm, does that make sense at all?!

I took speech and acting to help me come out of my shell more. I had to do an impersonation of Janis Joplin and belt out one of her tunes in class..long haired wig and all (of course this was lip synced)....that helped me open up!

[MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION], i admire you for joining Toastmasters...that takes a lot of guts!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
[MENTION=1906]GatorRay[/MENTION] pretty much summed me up. :yes: kinda scared me it was so much like me. i dont do well in new situations with new people esp if there are alot of them. i will not speak a word lol but you get me in a situation where i am comfortable and i can talk (well maybe not alot) but alot more than usual for me lol. as for online im noticing that my posts are um like looooonnnggg. omg my fingers talk more than i do :ROFL:

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
My dad and I are outgoing....I think he is a little moreboutgoingnthan me because he can start a conversation with anyone passing by, but I ge paid to talk. My mom, daughter and husband are very reserved and always get inpatient waiting for me and/or my dad when they want to leave some place and we are talking......lol we are always the life of the party.....first to arrive and last to leave.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
It takes me a while to warm up. In a group of strangers, I am very quiet, but once I know you, watch out.

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
This is old but I thought I'd reply.. I used to be VERY shy when I was young. But now I am pretty outgoing. I think I'm turning into my dad. He has no shame and will literally talk to any stranger in public. I am not to that point yet! :laugh:But hey, kind of like what you said JAKEISGREAT : give me a margarita, I am wayyyyyyy outgoing. I wont shut up :ROFL:

kiss1069

Dec 30, 2010
Amarillo,Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Coda
Definitely not shy but i kinda have to see what everyone else is like before i join in unless i want to take over the conversation/party...i also look at how theyd react as i am usually one sarcastic bastich and alot of people tend to get offended by it...which doesnt bother me and could care less about their thoughts but dont want to come across as an azz hehe

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.