• Total voters

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Easy-peasy poll Q - Do you hand wash your dishes or use the dishwasher?

L

Lucy-licious

Well, I don't actually do the dishes :lol: thats Chris's job and soon to be Connor's.
but we got rid of the dishwasher shortly after we moved in because we didnt use it and prefered the hand finish :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
No hand washing here unless it is pots and pans. I need a chris and/or connor here then maybe I would pass on it but I would be the dishwasher in this house and loading the dishwasher then emptying is more than enough for me. haha

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Lari insisted that I get a dishwasher before she would move here..;) And, as usual, she was right on. I hadn't known what I was missing :rofl:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I couldn't do without a dishwasher and would probably not live somewhere that didn't have one! I do hand wash pots and pans and really big bowls, that sort of thing...but no way! lol

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
With only the two of us at home now, not counting the 7 dogs, it is easier and faster to just wash the dishes by hand. It would take DAYS to fill up enough in the dishwasher to make it cost effective, and then our favorite coffee, cocktail, martini, and beer glasses would not be usable every day. Well....I mean, ...errhhh ahhh we don't drink EVERY day. I'm just saying that we would have to wait for the coffee cup to be washed!
We also have a deal, one cooks, one does dishes.
Eating out, take-out, fast-food helps also...hehe :hahaha:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I'm handwashing at the moment .... but not by choice. We do have a dishwasher but it just mixes up all the dirt and spreads it over everything. :down:

So time for a new dishwasher!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
hand washing for the next 4 months.... then back to a dishwasher. However, I tend to do both as it depends on the item and what I was using it for

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Before my dishwasher broke I prewashed all my dishes really.... Otherwise I would find food on them. So when it broke I started hand washing and realized I am doing less work.. I only miss the sanitizing aspect of it. Needless to say my dishwasher is still broke over a year later! Ha!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Well, I don't do the dishes, I make Brit do them. We us the dishwasher.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
Both ...wash before they enter dishwasher...then dishwasher disinfects with super hot water...can you tell I'm a little OCD?

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Dishwasher for this chica. :up: Unless it's my pots & pans or something can't go in, it's to the DW with it. I have better things to do. :D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.