What is your "Dream Vacation"?

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
If you could go anywhere (on earth), where would you choose to go? What is your dream vacation, and why?

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh there are so many Im sure! So far the best trip we have ever had was a housboat up in Lake Powell, the most amazing place ever! Sooo expensive tho so who knows when we can do that again?! It on my list tho for sure. Costa Rico is said to be one of the most beautfiul places and they actually like Americans there. lol. Alaskan cruise or any cruise really cuz they are sooo much fun. I could go on and on tho with this one.

Kikiwhoa21

Jun 16, 2010
Wonderland, Texas!
Bulldog(s) Names
Chev Chelios && Faith
Oh my goodness I don't think I could choose just ONE place. I would deff want to go to Europe tho! I'm currently going to Culinary School for Pastry && Baking and I hear the pastry's, desserts are to die for in Europe. Mmm! Ou or a year long cruise ALL around the world that would stop in every country. Get a taste of each different culture, food, && scenery! I wonder if there is such a thing? lol

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Wow! I know EXACTLY how to answer this one! I'd go to Ireland if out of this counrty and to New England for a vacation in this counrty. My Grandfather came over from Ireland and I'd LOVE to see that beautiful country. I grew up in Mich. and spent many years all over this country as a military wife, but I've never been to New England. I'd love to drive thru New England, in the Fall, of course (my FAVORITE time of year!) and see as many lighthouses as possible, stay in B&B's and eat clam chowder and shellfish til I'm sick of it (which means I'd NEVER come home!!)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
A cruise that goes to Europe and especially Italy. We have a really long wait though for this- 4 kids and 5 bullies- I don't think there is anyone who could care for all my babies!! LOL

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
There are so many things to see in the US, I'd love to see more of America! Haven't been but really want to go to Alaska, New Orleans, New York, Yellowstone, Chicago, Nashville, spend more time in Oregon and Washington because I love it up there!

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
A couple years ago we toured Italy and Germany with visits to Austria and Switzerland... will be hard to beat that.

I guess it would be cool to tour Australia... then come home with a Bulldog )

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
I lived in Italy for 6 months in high school and have backpacked around western europe, I would love to move to Italy, not really a vacation I guess...so on the vacation note, I would love to travel around eastern europe, as it is so close, yet so different from western europe. Oh, and also the northwestern US, and SW canada, especially the coast!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Since we are dreaming of the perfect vacation....I'd have to say I'd want on one of the world wide cruise liners. People actually buy suites on it... I'd so want to do that. Plus I'd love to see other places. I've been several places, but I need to go to Europe. And I'd have to say my dream boat would include a mini suite for Vegas and Orion. My English Bulldogs want to go to England!

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
I would LOVE to go to Italy! Not a drop of Italian blood in me..but I think it looks SO beautiful, so rich in history and art.. that I would go in a heartbeat. I'm afraid to go though, not knowing any of the Italian language at all.

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
It wasn't a problem Lisa... we based ourselves in Rome and took english speaking tours from there to Pom Pei, Naples and Florence. Florence was our last tour out of Rome so we took our bags with us and took the train out of Florence to Venice. I don't recall having any major communication barriers at all.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
With kids....Grand Canyon/Hoover Dam/Vegas. W/O kids....so many, New Zealand for sure #1, then two cruises: Alaska and Galapagos.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Hmm, I've been to France and Switzerland - those were two amazing trips for me but there are so many more places I'd love to see. Dream vacation, well, depending what kind of dream!

Lazy dream: The Maldives
Sightseeing dream: Alaska
Historic dream: Italy
American dream: Hawaii or Napa Valley
European dream: Amsterdam/The Netherlands

I would love to visit Asia, Greece...oh, I guess I am not really good at this one! I can't narrow it down!

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Staff online

Members online