I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lauren
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Delilah
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Well..this is a load of crap.

Thanks guys.

I HATE colonoscopy prep. Hate hate hate it!! It tastes so fowl. Plus I'm going to the bathroom non stop.

and I'm HUNGRY.

Head Pooper Scooper I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    David
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)

We feel for ya, so hang in there.
    Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie

Lucy-licious

Quote Originally Posted by Davidh View Post
    Low brood pressure explains the dizzy spells, probably from low blood volume, good luck tomorrow, we will be thinking of you and hope the doc can find what ever it is making you bleed internally. Keep us posted.
    It's good that your not having anymore black stool...a sign that the bleed may have stopped or slowed down.
    The dizziness and tiredness is as @Davidh says because You have lost so much blood which will also cause the low BP.
    I know the prep for Colonoscopy is evil, please make sure you drink plenty water as all that pooping will drop your BP further.
    I really don't know how your medical system works and never thought I would think our NHS is good but at least here we don't have to worry about cost and medical insurance. We just go to the doctors/hospital get treated and come home when were better. I suppose we ARE lucky.
    I digress.....my concern now is more for your low blood volume will they check your bloods at the appointment? And transfuse you if needed?
    Good luck with your test and get well soon

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy-licious! View Post
    It's good that your not having anymore black stool...a sign that the bleed may have stopped or slowed down.
    The dizziness and tiredness is as @Davidh says because You have lost so much blood which will also cause the low BP.
    I know the prep for Colonoscopy is evil, please make sure you drink plenty water as all that pooping will drop your BP further.
    I really don't know how your medical system works and never thought I would think our NHS is good but at least here we don't have to worry about cost and medical insurance. We just go to the doctors/hospital get treated and come home when were better. I suppose we ARE lucky.
    I digress.....my concern now is more for your low blood volume will they check your bloods at the appointment? And transfuse you if needed?
    Good luck with your test and get well soon
    Our medical system sucks. We pay more for healthcare than any other country and have worse results! People actually die here because they don't have medical care.I don't understand why people are so afraid to do what we need to do. We ALL pay for the emergency room visits of uninsured..and we just can't afford not to wake up.the lobbyists and special interests scare the he++ out of people and they vote against themselves. Everyone badmouths healthcare like Canada has or England..and call it socialized..the big fear..but boy..don't touch their Medicare..which is truly socialized medicine! ok..my rant is over..someday..someday!

Poor Lauren..today is a bad day..but after all this..you will know what is going on and hopefully you will be on the road to recovery! Will be thinking of you...

I am in total control....I think Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Hope all was ok today.

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Norman, LeRoy and China
    Likes (Received)

Good luck! Hoping it's an easy fix!
    Ask the experimenters why they experiment on animals, and the answer is: "Because the animals are like us." Ask the experimenters why it is morally okay to experiment on animals, and the answer is: "Because the animals are not like us." Animal experimentation rests on a logical contradiction. ~Charles R. Magel

Delilah's Personal Slave Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lauren
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Delilah
    Likes (Received)

I'm beyond frustrated.

They didn't even find anything. Yet I was passing blood during the prep, and the pain on my left side is horrendous.

Now I'm going to have to see if I've got stomach tissue growing somewhere behind my stomach or something like that. I was still groggy when he was explaining it.

I just want to feel better. I'm so over this

Real Name
    Lauren
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Delilah
    Likes (Received)

I meant besides, not behind.

Sorry, I'm so groggy..lol. Probably going to fall asleep again.

I am in total control....I think Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Geeze Lauren...I don't even know what to say at this point. I don't blame you for being frustrated. *hugs*

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Wow! Ok..after you get your wits back...did he schedule an MRI or cat scan..or anything else? If you don't remember what he said..call his office and tell them you can't remember what he said cuz of grogginess! Was someone with you when he was speaking to you? As you can see..I have a lot of questions..just no answers! Sorry!

Real Name
    Lauren
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Delilah
    Likes (Received)

@JAKEISGREAT Mom was in the room so she knows the scoop kind of.

They didn't schedule anything. They're supposed to call me. But I doubt they will, I always end up having to call them.

I'm beyond frustrated. I'm miserable and have been and am not getting better. I always have SOMETHING wrong with me. I can't remember the last time that I honestly felt 100%. This pain in my left side is just killing me. I'm trying so hard not to complain..but geez. I don't talk about it in person with anyone because everyone gets mad at me and tells me to stop complaining.

They always schedule things when I have my CNA class. They're letting me make up the stuff I missed yesterday on Wednesday but after that if I miss anymore, I can't graduate the class. Look, my health is causing problems again. I've already had to drop college courses in the pass because of this due to teachers who weren't understanding.

From what I can remember, I need to get a scan done because they think I might have stomach tissue growing in my abdominal cavity somewhere. That's all I really remember..nothing else.

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Just remember..you CAN go to the emergency room AND your mother is NOT financially responsible. The emergency room will have the ability to do a scan and MRI. If you can't pay..they are required to help you. If you are in pain..you should go there. Tell them what procedure you had today..and emphasize your pain. When you are in pain..your body is trying to tell you something. You need to listen.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Remove Ads