Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Well..this is a load of crap.

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Norman, LeRoy and China
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Well..this is a load of crap.

When you get your ER bill, call the financial office and tell them you are self pay. People here who are get 80-90% off their bill. Sounds crazy, but it's true.

How are you feeling today?
    Ask the experimenters why they experiment on animals, and the answer is: "Because the animals are like us." Ask the experimenters why it is morally okay to experiment on animals, and the answer is: "Because the animals are not like us." Animal experimentation rests on a logical contradiction. ~Charles R. Magel

Feed Store Operator Angievelvet's Avatar
    Real Name
    Mrs. Angela Hernandez
    Bulldog(s) Names
    violet elizabeth
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by laurendoodler View Post
    And on top of this lovely thing..I've started having GI Tract issues again. In 2009 I had to get a full work up (endoscopy, colonoscopy, pill cam, had to go to IA city, etc) because I was passing blood. They ended up finding out I had a fissure in my rectum..lol, so nothing serious.

Now, for the last few days, I've had pitch black, almost tarry diarrhea. I've passed numerous blood clots. My back hurts. My whole abdomen hurts and when someone pushes on it it feels absolutely atrocious. I'm dizzy. I'm nauseous. I'm running a fever, I'm vomitting. I finally went to the doctor today. He sent me for some blood work to test some enzymes to see if I have an infection in my intestine. But he's suspecting that I'm bleeding internally in my upper GI tract..because I'm basically classic case of that. He is sending me back to the gastro doctor that I went to before..which they didn't catch anything last time. x.x They were supposed to call me today and didn't, so I have to call them tomorrow. He told me if I was hurting tonight, vomitted, or passed more blood, to go to the hospital. Guess what..I did all of those things..and didn't get to go to the hospital because my mom said it "won't do any good" and she doesn't want to pay the bill. She's skeptical because she was an ER nurse for like 15+ years. She said I'd leave with no answers. Hell, last time I went to the ER with a status migraine they fixed me right up and gave me pain killers. I need pain killers.

and now Delilah is behind by over 100 votes in that stupid Drago contest..even though I've been trying super hard to get votes.

I guess I just need to vent. I'm upset about my job. I honestly feel like I'm dying at some points because of how bad I'm hurting. I'm scared that I'm bleeding internally and that it's just getting worse.
    Ur sickness almost sounds like my hubby he had h-pylorie he was sick for months and months and had ultrasounds cat scans blood work stool samples checked. He had coloniscopy and the upper Go checked ongoing it was awful. I hope u feel better

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Angievelvet; 07-20-2011 at 11:50 AM.

Delilah's Personal Slave Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lauren
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Delilah
    Likes (Received)

@bulldog family I'm feeling okay, other than the fact that I'm ridiculously tired for some reason and it's a chore to move around.

Lucy-licious

yor tired because you are losing/lost blood! your dizzy because your blood pressure will be low as a result of losing blood. please @laurendoodler if you havnt already gone, gho to the nearest ER now. you are dangerously ill and need help. please go xxx
    Last edited by Lucy-licious; 07-20-2011 at 04:34 PM.

Real Name
    Lauren
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Delilah
    Likes (Received)

I've had a killer head ache the last two days. Dizziness today was horrible. But, my stools aren't bloody and I don't hurt quite as much. I'm just extremely tired.

I'm just letting you all know that I have an appt to see the GI doctor at 10:45 tomorrow..and then I'm most likely getting an endoscopy done afterwards. That's why I haven't gone to the hospital yet..because I've had this appt. Believe it or not, that's the soonest they could get a person in whose doctor suspected they were bleeding internally!! Ugh, wtf. The health system sometimes.. I swear.

Honestly, I'm hoping they do an endoscopy tomorrow, find something that's bleeding, and fix it. Because then I know I'm not nuts and that it's getting fixed.

I'll keep you all updated.

Lucy-licious

Well take care and I hope they fix you up. Get better soon xxx

Real Name
    Lauren
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Delilah
    Likes (Received)

@Lucy-licious! I'm just confused as to why I had really bad black stool for a few days then it cleared up and I was left with a bunch of nausea and dizziness symptoms.

Knowing my luck they won't find anything..like with the last time they did the scope up both ends. sigh.

I've had GI problems for so long, I feel like something has been missed in all of these workups that I've had. This is probably the result of something that's been missed.

Last time they were mainly concerned with Crohn's, which ended up being a negative.

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I'm thinking your iron's high again. I suffer mildly from iron deficiency and taking iron pills cause me to have black stools.

Real Name
    Lauren
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Delilah
    Likes (Received)

@savemejeebus he doesn't suspect iron at all.

Well, I went in for an appointment. he decided he wants to scope both ends instead of just the endoscopy. So no scope yet.

I'm going in tomorrow at 6:30 AM for both scopes. He fit me in before everyone because he doesn't want to wait on me any longer. So..doing colon prep today. I hate it. I'm SO HUNGRY. gaaaah.

Oh, and my blood pressure was 88/66..loool. I'm usually like 110/70.

Head Pooper Scooper I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    David
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)

Low brood pressure explains the dizzy spells, probably from low blood volume, good luck tomorrow, we will be thinking of you and hope the doc can find what ever it is making you bleed internally. Keep us posted.
    Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Bulldog(s) Names
    Phatty
    Likes (Received)

Hang in there. We're all thinking of you!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Remove Ads