ring shopping!!!!!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
OMG! That is a good one! So pretty. I'm so excited for you. Congrats!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Love it! Congrats, or almost. ;) I know how exciting this is, my gosh you are gonna be in heaven for quite some time now just a floating.... haha :D

OP
lexterwayne

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Love it! Congrats, or almost. ;) I know how exciting this is, my gosh you are gonna be in heaven for quite some time now just a floating.... haha :D

I tried talkin the sales guy into letting me take it home w me, that I would take special care of it till it was time ;). He turned to jeff and said well we can take care of that now haha. this guy was awesome he was like 84 yrs old and when he first sat down to show us rings he said "just FYI I'm a smart a** old man don't take offensive of anything I say" we started talkin more and kinda given him a hard time. I wish we could get that awesome kind of service everywhere :( he was having a hard time putting that ring back together "the band and engagement" in the holder and I was like o must be fate since I'm difficult too, he just started cracking up.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Congratulations!! I am so happy for both of you!

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Wow, congrats!! :)

I bet that was so much fun. The ring is beautiful. :)

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Beautiful!!! So exciting. :)

FridayGt

Jan 22, 2011
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Biggie
Thanks everyone!!!

We are leaving to go now 3:46pm I tried getting jeff up at 1 but he finally rolled out of bed at 2 ( he works nights) :( but anyways yes I'm so estatic I have been looking around online and found several ones but they are at jareds and we don't have a jareds here :'(. But we are gonna look and see what the others one have.

He will ask me sometime between now and, I believe sept!!! He won't tell me when or how... Grrrrrr lol

Hey, I'm sure you guys are already settled and situated, but if he needs a place to get the ring at, just send me a PM and I'll get you the info. The ring I had found for my Fiance was at Jareds and she thought it was perfect. Well, I wanted to get it after I had already gotten to Afghanistan and the store I had gone to wasn't willing to work with me over the phone because of the delay... yeah, I know...

Anyway, the guy I went to was referred by a close family friend and he sat on the phone with me for hours, redesigning and going over pictures in e-mail with me non-stop to make sure it was perfect. In the end, he saved me several thousand, the total carat weight went up, the color and clarity improved and everything was just better. Bang up place.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online