• Tomboy

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Girlie girl

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • In between

Votes: 22 68.8%

• Total voters

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I am either one, it depends on which Kelly is out to play for the day. I can get dressed up and LOVE high heels and own many many pairs and have a great time, but then I can put on my cut off shorts a wife beater go out on our boat catch my own bait, cut it up live, bait my hook and catch a 3 1/2 foot shark as I did a couple months ago. I can shoot a gun, a bow, ride a Harley (I use to have an 883) so again, depends which Kelly is playing for the day.

This is what attracted Joe to me being both but, the fact that he was an avid fisherman and was shocked when I told him I was too, and even more shocked he did not have to bait my hook!

Last edited:
L

Lucy-licious

I just prefer to be comfortable and that means jeans/combats and a Tshirt or vest.
I would like to be girly and do have some feminine tops, but just can't be bothered with all the fuss of going full hog.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I was glad to see the in between option. I'm fairly low maintenance. Rarely wear makeup and klutz that I am never wear heels anymore. But I'm not really what I'd call a tomboy at all. I like to look decent in public but I wouldn't say I'm a girly girl either.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Well..... My mom laughs cuz I grew up and was the girly girl but now and the tough one between my sister and I. She was a total tom boy when she was young. I still LOVE make up and high heels even but dont have a reason to wear the heels. haha I used to be skinny and dressed much cuter then. I dress down now more cuz it is easy not cuz I dont like to look cute or girly. BUT as my brother said (when I insisted I was not a tom-boy) "You camp, drive a 4x4, drink beer, cuss like a sailor, etc.." Guess that makes me a tom-boy. ;)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Always liked the in between, like it when the dress up sometimes but would rather wear jeans and a t-shirt and don't mind getting their hands dirty.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I am TOTALLY in-between. I am a shoe fanatic and the higher the heels the better but I can do anything for myself that I d@#m well please :)

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
I was raised with my dad and brother and all their friends so I'm very tomboyish. I love to go hunting fishing. I was always outside helpin the guys out wether it be buildin fence, workin cattle, or help working on a vehicle. I can change a flat change out brake pads Etc. The more I've grown the girlier I've gotten. I know love wearing dressing and heels but I mainly wear wedges as it's easier it balance on lol. Jeff loves that I don't mind mowing the yard we even fight over who's gonna mow, but this yr I'm letting him since its 100+ lol. I can always clean up nice, I actually like dressin up for work lol

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I went for the in between too .... I don't wear make up during the week because I teach that many exercise classes that I'd spend more time looking like a panda!!! My week is usually spent wearing work out clothes and shoes .. to the point now that if you put me in high heels I still try and walk like I've got my Nikes on ....... doesn't work out too well!!!

However, I do have a closet of really nice girly clothes and if I have an excuse ... out comes the make-up and the sparkly stuff!!! :up:

OP
TessaAndSamson

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Looks like we got a bunch of in betweens here and I would say I consider myself some where in between too. All growing up my dad always took us shooting, fishing, camping, out on the Harley for weekend rides and I still love to do all that stuff! And I've always hung out with more boys than girls. But I do like to dress up and do girly things as well, except wear makeup, I am not one for makeup AT ALL!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I have to say that I'm in between also. I was definitely a tomboy growing up. I remember the first time my mom tried to make me wear a dress to school and I cried so much that she finally said forget it and let me take the dress off. I wore a traditional brides dress for my wedding but instead of high heels I wore sandals. I've never had my nails professionally done but I do often Paint them. But I do have to admit the paint is usually chipped off in a week and I never reapply. I do wear makeup and I do get my hair done but it's by the college so it's cheap. I prefer the outdoorsy stuff. And even to this day I hate dressing up nice. One of the most torturous things for me to do is to go clothes shopping. I do not own a single pair of high heels ....actually I've never even worn a pair of high heels. I think that might have more to do with the fact that I have screws in my ankle and my leg from a break. I'm most comfortable and a pair of tennis shoes and a pair of Levi's. Besides my bulldogs my most cherished possessions is my camera and my quad.

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
I was a tomboy growing up...the only girl in the neighborhood who could climb to the top of the big tree, thus earning membership in the big tree club. In my 40s and 50s I could lift heavy furniture (antique) and keep up with the best of them. I have never worn makeup, don't know how to put it on and haven't ever taken the time to learn. A couple of months ago a friend told me I really should wear makeup because it would cover up a lot. Well, I'm 69 and prefer my blush to be natural, besides, I've earned those wrinkles!

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Hello,
Since I am the guy, I didn't answer this poll. It seems to be for the females in the group. Interesting reading the different posts ?:detective:
So from the male point of view, to answer the poll, I would say in between also. My wife and our daughters are a both also. Depends on what they are doing, going where and when. As much as I love a "girlie girl", I also am glad for the "tom-boy" also.
And what's to say that a tom-boy isn't attractive and sexy? :blush2:

Good Day~

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Tomboy all the way. I dress for work but the moment I get home the hair's in a ponytail and if it's winter I'm in sweats. I hated dresses as a kid and to this day, I would rather go to Home Depot than the mall or anywhere to shop for dress clothes.

Wlw9x

May 10, 2011
Gardendale, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Katie
Well, I'm a drag racer... but I still like to get all prettied up. :)

2aadoo8.jpg

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.