Votes: 22 68.8%

• Total voters

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I am both.....my friends say I have Lipstick in my tool belt.....Ha, very girlie girl growing up but as I get older and need to do things around the house, I am very tomboy with my home renovations and camping etc....

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Im right there with [MENTION=1906]GatorRay[/MENTION].

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Hello,
Depends. For dress up nights; girlie girl For camping "tomboy"

And BOTH are equally as sexy and attractive. It is the person inside, not the clothes.

Man opinion.

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Well, I'm a drag racer... but I still like to get all prettied up. :)

2aadoo8.jpg

That is Awesome! I was a drag racer for many many years, back in an earlier time (75-85). And for sure, no girlie-girl on the track or behind the wheel.
Nice pic~

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
I have to say a girlie girl. Even from a toddler my mom said I freaked out if I got dirty in the least bit. I still dont like to get dirty, but will, only if a shower is near by. I wear alot of dressy clothes, even my "comfy" clothes to most are dressy. (a nice shirt and a pair of gauchos) Definately not a jeans kinda girl...i think i may own 2 pair. I never leave the house without my hair done and makeup. My toenails must always be painted.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I was going to say I am a mix of both but if I am honest with myself, I think I am much more tomboy. Playing hockey with a bunch of guys for the past three years hasn't help and I now consider it totally acceptable to wear sweats out to eat after a game. I never wear high heels, very limited make up, I hate getting dressed up but I love to smell good and I always wear some jewelry. So I'm not sure. Maybe I transcend labels. :tongue:

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
I have to say growing p I was a tomboy. I was the only girl growing up in my neighborhood. I also played sports, softball (catcher) all through high school, a black belt in karate, basketball, marching band (that tough s*%t). I never wore skirts or dresss except to my proms. Now I like to get dressed up, but prefer pants over skirts or dresses. I however, have given birth to a girly girl and I have been having a hard time with it...lol

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
I think that the answer of what one was growing up is different in some cases to what each are now, however the core is still the same?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.