This or That: Big Knickers or Tiny Thongs?

This or That: Big Knickers or Tiny Thongs

• Big Knickers/pants

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Thongs

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Other

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I am with [MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION], it depends, I have a drawer full of both, well not exactly granny panny's but ones that cover the whole behind that I wear for work and thongs, I do not find them uncomfortable to wear.

OP
L

Lucy-licious

[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] I have worn thongs in my day..... but got big pants once to wear on one of the very rare occasions when I was wearing a dress. Chris commented that they looked much nicer than those "string things" and why didn't I wear them more often ;) so now I don't have a single pair of thongs and am much more comfortable :D

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] I have worn thongs in my day..... but got big pants once to wear on one of the very rare occasions when I was wearing a dress. Chris commented that they looked much nicer than those "string things" and why didn't I wear them more often ;) so now I don't have a single pair of thongs and am much more comfortable :D

Really? I just hate having to deal with it riding up and having to pull it back down. haha

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION]. Check out the "cheekies" at Victorias Secret ... Cute, sexy, not too bulky under clothes!!! The lace trimmed ones often don't show a line (depending on the material you are wearing over). Just a thought if you like boyshorts but feel they are too bulky. :)

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I wear something in between. I have a bunch of really great ones from Victoria's Secret that don't show a line OR ride up and they certainly are not thongs. lol. [MENTION=1081]Chunksmama[/MENTION] can probably tell you which ones :).

Though I may have a ghetto booty...and even possibly a granny booty.

Now, why aren't any of the GUYS weighing in on this!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I have a granny fanny. :p enough said.

Hmmm.... Fanny has a whole other meaning in Britain [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] ...... no wonder [MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] almost choked on her coffee!!! :hahaha:

Oh and I voted for thongs ...... can't stand anything else. And I DO find them more comfy than the big knickers!!! :yes:

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
fredericks of hollywood makes the most comfortable thongs that i like to wear. they are lace and fit my body well. v.s. panties i can pull up to my ribs, and if they ride where they are meant to on my hips, the rest of it "droops" lol. hate them. i like full on panties to sleep in, i hate waking up cause i feel like i slid down a rope. cheekies are good too.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Hmmm.... Fanny has a whole other meaning in Britain [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] ...... no wonder [MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] almost choked on her coffee!!! :hahaha:

Oh and I voted for thongs ...... can't stand anything else. And I DO find them more comfy than the big knickers!!! :yes:

Yup! I found out about the "fanny" meaning in Britain..from [MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION]...the hard way! The guys might not be weighing in [MENTION=1906]GatorRay[/MENTION]..but you can bet your "bottom" dollar..they are reading it..right [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] :laugh:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake

Yup! I found out about the "fanny" meaning in Britain..from [MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION]...the hard way! The guys might not be weighing in [MENTION=1906]GatorRay[/MENTION]..but you can bet your "bottom" dollar..they are reading it..right [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] :laugh:

Oops! don't know how this happened! Sorry!

Last edited:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)

Well [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] that part of me is as much a granny as the rest of my anatomy :p but it is funnier being reminded about what fanny means over there!:laugh:

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
I'll go 1st here and say I prefer big pants :eek: not Granny knickers or belly warmers, just nice pants that cover my bottom. I don't understand why some girls will put themselves through the agony of thongs. I know a VPL (visible panty line) is not the best look, but there are ways to avoid it ;)

Wow...VPL. That was even used in commercials back in the days ago....

But again from the male response: in between. I know that there are many different styles on the in-between. The VS catalog that gets delivered to the house has plenty to choose from! The thong is not really doing much. On stage maybe, but for normal everyday wear? really?

Good Day~

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
I wear something in between. I have a bunch of really great ones from Victoria's Secret that don't show a line OR ride up and they certainly are not thongs.

Now, why aren't any of the GUYS weighing in on this!

Just did...late to the party.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I prefer the later. Although to say "tiny"? There are several styles and you have to find the one that "fits" you best. Now...wearing "regular panties" when you are wearing low cut jeans isn't the smartest, unless you want the stylish "low cut" jean and a band of excess "pantie" around the top. :nonono: Also, you have the low cut jean with the thong and you still see booty crack and thong. :nonono: Then you have the low jeans and no thong...just booty crack cause the thong is too small and you have to "find" it. :nonono: So, there is the right fit. You just have to find it. Yes, that may mean you end up with a bunch of toss out thongs that just didn't work. Now...I don't have to worry about the CMA panties (cover my a$$) cause I never wear dresses or skirts. Also, I find that when riding 4 wheelers...you can't wear a thong. Or CMA panties. NOPE! For this sport, I wear men's boxer briefs.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.