This or That: Big Knickers or Tiny Thongs?

This or That: Big Knickers or Tiny Thongs

• Big Knickers/pants

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Thongs

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Other

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
OP
L

Lucy-licious

I'll go 1st here and say I prefer big pants :eek: not Granny knickers or belly warmers, just nice pants that cover my bottom. I don't understand why some girls will put themselves through the agony of thongs. I know a VPL (visible panty line) is not the best look, but there are ways to avoid it ;)

OP
L

Lucy-licious

Lol [MENTION=1612]Alice Kable[/MENTION] you pipped my post :)

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
I like the cheekie ones the best. Thongs aren't as bad as some people think, the advice I got was the thinner the string the more comfortable than the ones that are thicker lol... I have a variety of different ones, guess it depends on what I wear or my mood, and sometimes comando... Bahahahaha

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
I'm totally with you [MENTION=1041]lexterwayne[/MENTION]!!! Cheekies are the best. I work at Victoria's Secret part time so I have pretty much every kind available. Lol.

[MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] The only explanation I can offer is my own reasoning ... When they always end up there anyway, why not give in and go for the thong! Lol. Let's just say when you get a nickname like "ghetto booty" that tends to be where most end up!!! Lmao.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
LOL well depends on what I am wearing! Thongs with pants and regular undies or whatever you call them that completely cover your booty when I wear skirts and dresses.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
[MENTION=1081]Chunksmama[/MENTION] I can't believe you were holding out on us girls like that ;) and yes I have a ghetto booty as well and get tired of diggin some times lmao...

[MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION] same here I like to be fully covered just in case a draft comes along :) lol
O by the way we need some Samson pics I sure do miss seeing that sweet face

Last edited:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I have a granny fanny. :p enough said.

OP
L

Lucy-licious

[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] I nearly choked on my coffee then:rofl: :eek::eek:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I refuse to answer on this thread under the rights provided by the Fifth Ammendment on the grounds that anything I say may and will be held against me.;)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
[MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] The only explanation I can offer is my own reasoning ... When they always end up there anyway, why not give in and go for the thong! Lol. Let's just say when you get a nickname like "ghetto booty" that tends to be where most end up!!! Lmao.

This is my thought too. I hear people say all the time how uncomfortable it must be but those are the ones who havent ever worn them I think. MUCH more comfy than regular chonies thats for sure. Although the boy short chonies are very comfy to wear around the house, not out under regular clothes tho, they are too bulky or something. lol

[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] thank you for sticking to your right to not answer. hahaha

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I am with [MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION], it depends, I have a drawer full of both, well not exactly granny panny's but ones that cover the whole behind that I wear for work and thongs, I do not find them uncomfortable to wear.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online