Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Brunette

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Other

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
L

Lucy-licious

Do Blondes really have all the fun? Are Brunettes clever and intellectual? Which are you? And which do you prefer in a partner?

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
EAAAASSY one for me Brunette all the way!!!!!!!!!!! :heart::heart::heart:

100_4728.jpg

OP
L

Lucy-licious

I voted other for 2 reasons, I myself am a red head and yes I do have a short fuse and quick temper :rofl: and Chris is bald and has been since I met him. Something about bald men that I just cannot resist :)

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Blondes all the way lol... I've always been blonde but got darker as I grew up, so I always highlight it blonde. O and I'm always having blonde moments most are pretty bad ones. Haha

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I was actually blonde until I was about 3 or so, then my hair all fell out according to my mom. It came in brown and then got darker and darker as I grew. When I was about 18 it was so dark I was often accused of coloring it because people insisted nobody had hair that dark naturally. But I did. As I've aged it has lightened a bit but is still pretty dark. I still don't color it either. I'll be 55 soon and have hardly any grey. My younger sisters have lots. I tell them it's because I took all the good genes and didn't leave any for them. :evil:When I have DUH moments I have been known to blame it on being born blonde. :angel:
CopyofLari3jpg.jpg

Last edited:

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Red!!! Lol. Actually brunette (my natural) but I color it With fire engine red highlights. :) I like the ridiculous colors. Plus I enjoy torturing my mom about her blonde moments. :)

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I'm a brunette but I always wanted to be a red head, I love red hair! [MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] I am going to have to tell Dave you said that about bald men! He's a red head but has had a receding hair line since before I met him when he was 21. For some reason he is just now, 7 years later, starting to be bothered by it! I was just telling him yesterday that there is NOTHING wrong with going bald!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
I'm a brunette but I always wanted to be a red head, I love red hair! [MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] I am going to have to tell Dave you said that about bald men! He's a red head but has had a receding hair line since before I met him when he was 21. For some reason he is just now, 7 years later, starting to be bothered by it! I was just telling him yesterday that there is NOTHING wrong with going bald!

I like bald men as long as they have a good round head to sport it!

OP
L

Lucy-licious

[MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION] Chris had already started shaving his when we met, he first cut it off at 22. when he could see through his hair in the rear view mirror he decided it was time to say goodbye. My youngest son Connor has his dads hairline and laughs cos he'll be bald just like dad one day. My eldest has thick and course hair but once asked the barber to do it like dads even the "up bits" at the front....he was 7 at the time :rofl:
Make sure you tell him also that being bald is a sign of raised testosterone levels so he is more a man :D

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Ok, many years ago I heard the following:

If a man is bald in front he's a great thinker.
If a man is bald in back he's a great lover.
If a man is bald front and back he just thinks he's a great lover.

It always comes to mind when I see balding men. ;)

Last edited:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Well I put brunette sine I guess that is what I am now, sadly. Was very blonde in my early years then starting dying/highlighting so it was always blonde of some sort. Let it go natural to find that I have a couple blonde streaks and that is it. :( I would LOVE to go back to highlights but dang upkeep is too much right now with having the 2 girls and my hairdresser is a good 2 hour drive from me. lol In men I like brunettes or bald I suppose. haha Conway has shaved his head for years also due to thinning. He agreed once it starts going, just let it go.

OP
L

Lucy-licious

Ok, many years ago I heard the following:

If a man is bald in front he's a great thinker.
If a man is bald in back he's a great lover.
If a man is bald front and back he just think he's a great lover.

It always comes to mind when I see balding men. ;)

I will keep this secret from Chris I really don't want to burst his bubble :rofl:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Always liked brunettes.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I have real ginger-nuts on both sides of my family so I've always been kinda red ....... but when I was a teenager I went crazy with the henna and now I just go for the wildest reds I can find! So I may be still red or I may be not - I've never stopped playing with my hair long enough to find out!

As for men, I like them with VERY short hair - Tom started to do that long before I met him because he started to go bald. It says something that I have always liked the Dwayne Johnson, Vin Diesel and Bruce Willis type actors!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.