• Savoury

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
OP
L

Lucy-licious

I do love chocolate and sweets but when I have cravings I usually want crisps, crackers, cheese or nuts :)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I am not a sweets eater, no cookies, cakes or pies, I like food. My snacks are more like a nice sharp cheese with crackers.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Although I love all kinds of snacks, I tend to go for the sweet ones first. That reminds me, I need to go to the dentist because I may have my first ever cavity. :ashamed:

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
I like both!!! I tend to go back and forth. This will probably make you all laugh (or gag), my brother and I both get our bagels to get both sweet and savory. Chocolate chip bagel with pork roll (like Taylor ham for non-jersey people), egg and cheese. Omg it's so good!!! Lol

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I like both!!! I tend to go back and forth. This will probably make you all laugh (or gag), my brother and I both get our bagels to get both sweet and savory. Chocolate chip bagel with pork roll (like Taylor ham for non-jersey people), egg and cheese. Omg it's so good!!! Lol

That reminds me of the mcgriddle from McDonald's. It's some sort of eggs and beef patty or bacon sandwiched in syrup dipped bread. Makes me gag just thinking about it.

Although the chocolate chip bagel sounds interesting. Yum yum!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
That reminds me of the mcgriddle from McDonald's. It's some sort of eggs and beef patty or bacon sandwiched in syrup dipped bread. Makes me gag just thinking about it.

:nonono: I have to disagree with you here. Have you tried the mcgriddle?!?! Oh my gosh it is YUMMY! I actually like it better with just sausage, no egg but yum yum yum either way! A must try if you havent! :)

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
:nonono: I have to disagree with you here. Have you tried the mcgriddle?!?! Oh my gosh it is YUMMY! I actually like it better with just sausage, no egg but yum yum yum either way! A must try if you havent! :)

lol. Ok, you got me, I'll try one this summer. It's just cuz I read that it has more calories than a big mac. :blink:

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Most of the time I'd say I crave savoury over sweet although I have been wanting more sweets lately than I ever have in the past. OMG has anyone tried pretzel M&Ms?!!! If you like the sweet and salty flavor combo you will love it!!!!! The best part is a regular size bag is only 150 calories!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
It depends on my mood most of the time it's savory foods. But every once in a while I get in the mood for sweet stuff

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 94
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    237.7 KB · Views: 101
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 107
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg