This or That: Boxers or Briefs?

This or That: Boxers or Briefs?

• Total voters
L

Lucy-licious

Well if this poll had come with those pics instead of the mental pics of Chris in said undies I would have picked briefs :rofl:

Oooh! Just realised that the briefs pic clicks bigger...nice choice [MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION]

Last edited:
L

Lucy-licious

Can't say I noticed he was a red head [MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION] :rofl:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Oh my! Yes I am curious, speedos that he wears out or just something wild for your pleasure?!?! Oh my gosh this subject is turning fast. hahahahahah:ROFL:
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION], OMG where has this thread gone!?? :ROFL: NOT speedos :barf:, yes he wears bikinis because he THINKS it is for my pleasure, he bought them all on his own, I cracked up laughing the first time I seen him in them!! (buzz-kill). This thread is hilarious, and what about [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] saying "Why was Thong not listed :ROFL:" I am sitting here about to fall out of my chair laughing. And the added bonus of pictures has me laughing even harder!!

Again I would be soooo dead if he was a member and could read all that I put about him, I would be so grounded off the computer!! :lmao:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
now we are talking!!

Wish I could thank..feel like my fingers are chopped off! Lol..not my mouth tho!
I'm coming back here later..with my full powers!

Last edited:

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Lol this thread is hysterical!!! Needed that today! Boxer briefs in my house!!! No "tighty whiteys"! The occasional boxer but usually cause they make some that I find hysterical. Lol!

OP
izstigspunks

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] - Can you possibly show us what you're talking about? :ROFL: I was going to paste a pic that I found on the web, but the angel in me couldnt. :w00t:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Blessing.....Blessing.......Blessing........

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] - Can you possibly show us what you're talking about? :ROFL: I was going to paste a pic that I found on the web, but the angel in me couldnt. :w00t:

[MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION], his bikini's are like these...

419Fd4FXOJL__SX342_.jpg

So they are not boxer's or briefs, he wears them on "SPECIAL" occasions and bought them all by himself to make me happy, I laughed so hard when I first seen them on him that I don't think he appreciated it, LOL

Oh god I just looked at the picture of the bikini's it says XL (extra large) Joe does not wear and XL...:lmao:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.