This or That: Early Riser or Late Nighter?

This or That: Early Riser or Late Nighter?

• Total voters
OP
izstigspunks

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Ever since I can remember, I've always been a late sleeper and wake up no earlier than 11am. haha. Unless I'm on vacation somewhere or have exciting plans that day, then I would get up at 4am if need be. :D

L

Lucy-licious

Naturally I like to stay up late and sleep late, but on a work day I start at 7:15 so am up at 6am way too early :eek:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
How about both? I stay up until 11 or midnight, wake up at 6 am. So does that make me a light nighter early riser?

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], wow! Dont know how you do that. I am an early bird by far. When I sleep past 6:30 I get anxious and actually prefer to get up earlier. This morning Paige woke me up at 4:45 so I decided it was time for coffee. BUT last night was a late night for me and it was I think 10:30. lol. And that is very late! (unless I am in party mode with no kids but that is a whole other poll.)

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
I am such an early bird, probably because I've been getting up early for estate/moving sales for 40 years! Bedtime is 9:30 to 10 unless we have company!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
i have always been an early riser, but now I don't have a choice because Lucy and Missy start sounding off about 0530 hr because they want their breakfast. haha

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
I get up at 0500 for work, and now Winnie and Moe expect that even on weekends. I normally get up with them on weekends while the MRs sleeps in

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Many years i worked swing shifts and preferred the later hours. Now that I work normal hours and get up at 5:30 a.m. Weekdays for work. My body tells me it's tome to do the same on the weekends. Usually I go to bed at 10:00 p.m.
But I still don't consider myself a "morning person" because if I could start my day at noon I probably would.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
In an ideal world I would stay up till about midnight and sleep in until about 7.30-8am. I can actually easily stay up later than midnight if I could.

I think having kids got me into the habit of getting up earlier because they did ... and now I have to be up early to train clients or teach classes.

Most weeks I will have two or three days in a row when I will stay up late, and still get up VERY early in the morning .. then I'm so exhausted I end up going to bed at 8.30am -9am the following night.

Not healthy I know but my body wants to do one thing, and my work schedule wants me to do another so it's an ongoing battle!! :crazy:

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
I get up at 0500 for work, and now Winnie and Moe expect that even on weekends. I normally get up with them on weekends while the MRs sleeps in

WELL....I have the alarm set for 5:10, but the new puppies "see" the sunlight starting around 4:45 and they wake up. The older dogs can sleep till as late as needed. But when I get the puppies up, they all wake up and then go out. On the weekend it is the same schedule but then they go back to bed at 7:00 and then I get to sleep till 9 or 10. But all the while the "Mrs" is sleeping in during the week AND the weekend.

Good night~

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I use to work swing and graveyard hours for 18 years. So now that I'm not working my inner time clock is all messed up. I don't think I have a set bedtime anymore. I went to bed at 8:30 in the morning and was up at 1pm. So you'll probably see my postings at all hours of the day or night.Zzzz

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I am usually in bed by 10 really partying it up on the weekends and might stretch it to 11, lol and up at 7 a.m. thru the week and 8:30 a.m. at the latest on the weekends.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I have turned into a early riser because of my work schedule (up at 5:15-5:30am every morning). Now even on the weekends I am in bed by 10pm most of the time and up no later than 7amish.

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Staff online

Members online