This or that: Elvis or The Beatles?

Who do you like better, Elvis or The Beatles?

• Elvis, he is THE KING!!!

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • The Beatles, FAB FOUR!

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
A couple of the greatest all time musicians who changed the face of music. But who do you like better, Elvis or The Beatles, and why?

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Where is the None of the Above..... I had my fill of both of them growing up with them....:D

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I grew up with my dad playing Beatles songs so I prefer them. Plus the acapella or boy band days were big during my high school years so the Beatles fit the bill pretty well.

L

Lucy-licious

bit of a No Brainer for me...The Beatles.
I love the up beat cheeky tempo :p

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I love The Beatles, and have every album, every song, on my iPod. And rarely skip over them!

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
I grew up with my dad playing Beatles songs so I prefer them. Plus the acapella or boy band days were big during my high school years so the Beatles fit the bill pretty well.

Ah "Boy Bands"....
So if there was a 'other' option, this would be interesting to see how people responded. It shows the age range also.

Elvis, Beatles were the best, but Michael Jackson also has to be included in the top three, but then also include Mick Jagger, Jimmy Hendricks, ...
ok,

Good night~

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I remember my sister and brother collecting Beatle cards, you know the ones that came with a small piece of gum? I was the youngest so that meant I went to the liquor store for everybody in the family. My sister had the biggest deck. I was maybe 7 years old. I think I was too young to appreciate the Beatles and soon after my brother decided that the Rolling Stones was the group to follow.
When I was nineteen I was working as a computer typist, so that meant I worked with a bunch of women. Well one day I heard that one of the girls had called in sick because Elvis had died. Elvis??? I knew of him but didn't know he was such a big deal. I caught the last bus home from work that day and the first thing the bus driver said was,"Did you hear that Elvis died?" He proceeded to tell me all about Elvis and I was the only person on the bus.:blink:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
What no both?? I love alot of songs from both. I was raised on both and still listen to both. We went to a beatles concert tribute a few months ago at a local pub, and it was absolutely fabulous, they sounded just like them.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.