This or That: Freezing Ocean Water or Boiling Hot Lava?

Which would you choose? Freezing ocean water or boiling hot lava?

• Freezing ocean water

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • Boiling hot lava

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Okay, you are being sacrificed by a group of deranged lunatics!!!! But they have been nice enough to ask you how you would prefer to die. So which would you choose, a freezing ocean water in the arctic, or boiling hot lava? Please elaborate on your answer.

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Freezing would be so less painful... you would numb up as your body started shutting down, and you fade off like falling asleep... like in the Titanic

L

Lucy-licious

Lava would be pretty instant wouldnt it??
anyways my biggest fear is drowning so I aint getting in no Icy water, less traumatic or not .....brrr

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I would want to choose boiling hot lava but I am going to go with Freezing ocean water. Just because perhaps I could be a part of the circle of life that way OR maybe someday they will learn to thaw out frozen people. :D

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
i choose freezing ocean water because i'd rather just have my body shut down and fall asleep and die. also, i think it would be really cool to wash up on shore one day and scare the hell out of some beach goers.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
For sure freezing....like falling asleep!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Having been burned severely when I was 11. I can tell you which one you might not want to live through....

I've always thought drowning would be a terrifying way to die. Don't know how painful it would be. Lava would be just as terrifying....more painful, but perhaps faster.

Guess if I had to choose I'd go for the possibility of less pain. So drowning.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Freezing water, I don't like heat, I'm always hot, so wouldn't want to go that way, besides with my hot flashes, I would probably heat up the water, lol. My coworkers call me polar bear,I always have a fan on in the office, sleep with one, even when the air conditioning is on, and sleep with my window open in the winter. Maybe it is the Norwegian in me or I'm part polar bear.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I'd rather freeze to death vs burn to death.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Lava for me. Freezing water would be painful and cold and you wouldn't die right away. Now of course you may not die right away with Lava too. Think about it for a moment. The lava's coming and you're surrounded by it but it's only 6" deep. First it's going to melt your feet off to the ankles and then you're going to drop a few inches down. Then it's going to melt another 6" off and you're going to drop 6". And now you're knees deep in a pile of lava with no where to go but down. :scared:

Dang, tough choice!! But since I have no desire to be at the bottom of the ocean, I shall flop myself down and make a snow angel in the lava and then scream, I'm melting I'm melting!!! :halloween5: :halloween5:

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.