Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hubby has been glued to the TV watching the trial of Casey Anthony. So wondering what everyone thinks the verdict will be?

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I think it should be a GUILTY verdict but I really don't know about what the jury will say. So much clearly points to Casey being the only person that could have done it but at the same time it's a case based on circumstantial evidence so I can see it going either way. I never thought they would have come out with a not guilty verdict for OJ Simpson so who knows!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Honestly, I just can't say. I was living there when the whole thing happened and it was all anyone talked about 24/7 and I just couldn't bring myself to watch the trial.

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I haven't been watching the trial. But from what I've read..i really think that shes guilty.

[MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION] I still think OJ is guilty!

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
Breaking News is saying that a verdict has been reached.

Nothing announced yet.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
she was found not guilty of murder, but guilty of falsifying information to the police. Are they frickin kidding me?

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
It is just horrible. I am amazed that this is the verdict. Her attorney has been walking around with a smirk on his face the entire time since the verdict. She will not have a public life after this. It makes me sick, just sick!

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
I screamed! I am so sick to my stomach over the verdict as my mom says its in gods hands now and I hope he punishes her o the fullest

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
in a way I'm not surprised. The justice system sucks. My nephew is fighting with the system right now for something that should have been cleared up a long time ago and they've even put him on the terrorist watch list. All for running from the cops on his motorcycle instead of pulling over. But the county this happened in is one of the "good 'ol boys" things.

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I am absolutely SHOCKED over the verdict.

I didn't watch a whole lot of trial coverage, but I have been reading. Mostly because I don't like to watch a whole lot of TV. I've been reading about this case since it first went public.

If you ask me, the evidence is overwhelming. Who waits 31 days to report their child missing?? If I had a child and they went missing (or if my friend's baby whom I love like my own went missing), I would be reporting that after like 30 minutes, if that! Heck, I'm frantic if one of my animals is missing!! Who can wait 31 days to report their child missing??? Her car smelt like decomposing body. I've smelt dead bodies and you REALLY can't mistake that smell. At all. Blood in the car. She's out partying while the kid is missing. Making up a bunch of lies. On top of other things.

Want to know my opinion? The jury didn't have the balls to do the right verdict. Casey showed no emotion throughout that whole trial. And now she's getting away with what she's done. Welcome to America, where you can murder your child and get away with it.

This just makes me sick. No innocent little child deserves to die like Caylee did. Caylee needs justice. That poor little girl. My heart goes out for her. My porch light is on tonight for you, Caylee. Rest in peace sweetie.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I didn't watch..wasn't on the jury and don't like listening to all the tv lawyers tell me what is what! I just have to trust our system..not perfect for sure..but I have to think the prosecution didn't provide the proof! It's a death penalty case and the burden of proof is very heavy..for a reason. If she's guilty she will someday be judged for real. If she's innocent..her life will suck now and no matter what..she is NOT a very nice person. BUT not being nice or a slimeball isn't a crime. Maybe now we can focus on our real problems and not watch a painfully dysfunctional family eat it's own!

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I wish they wouldn't have set it as an "all or nothing" death penalty case. I'm not sure if I'm for the death penalty or not..I don't really know if we have the right to decide who lives or dies.

I really wish that it wasn't death penalty or nothing. I would be perfectly happy with her rotting in jail for life.

If she is guilty, and I really think she is..I hope she never has any more children. She didn't deserve the beautiful little girl she had in the first place.

Makes me sick that there are people who are desperately trying to have children and can't, and then there's people like this out there murdering theirs.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online