Happy CANADA DAY Everyone!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Just came back from the Coburg beach where there was another market set up. Bought 3 collars for Stiggy! :w00t:

I'd like to wish our wonderful country Happy 144th. Yay for hockey:nhl: and beer! :beer:

:flag10::flag10::flag10::flag10:

L

Lucy-licious

Just came in from work and was hoping to post best wishes for you [MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION], only to find that you've beaten me too it.
Well Happy Canada Day to you and all othe Canadian members. :party: :dance: :dancing::beer: :flag10:

Last edited:
OP
izstigspunks

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Just came in from work and was hoping to post best wishes for you [MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION], only to find that you've beaten me too it.
Well Happy Canada Day to you and all othe Canadian members. :party: :dance: :dancing::beer: :flag10:

Aww, thank you! And it's so nice that you're sharing Wills and Kate with us on this wonderful day. lol.

Fireworks are later tonite at the park and my bf and I are still deliberating if we should take Stig. First, there might be mosquitos :down:. Second, I'm not sure if he's scared of fireworks. :blink:. Was thinking of making him wear a shirt and just see how well he does. :)

L

Lucy-licious

As long as your prepared for a quick retreat if he gets scared....and don't forget the pics :)
Have a great time :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.