the nerve of some people!!!!!!

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
wow what a scumbag. some people try so hard to have babies and filth like this tosses them from cars. sick people in this world. in a roundabout way this is the best thing that could have happened for that boy, he definitely won't be with his dad anymore.

did you read about the woman in california (i think) that microwaved her baby? if you don't want your kid there are thousands of good homes out there, just like with doggies. set them free, don't abuse them :(

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
OMG!!! That is sooooo awful!!! I hate people like that.

OP
lexterwayne

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
[MENTION=1539]sheila[/MENTION] omg no I didn't hear that at all I can't believe people would do that to their own kids...
It's crazy when I dispatched I thought I had seen/ heard everything there is. Well now workin for the da's office in the cps division I have read some awful intakes and seen some horrible pics of houses these people are living in. My desk is on the felony prosecutors side and I've been overhearing some crazy cases with them as well!! I can't elaborate on any of them but man it makes me wanna take the parents out back and.... Well I'm sure you can figure out the rest :)

OP
lexterwayne

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
And what's bad is the father drove about 3 1/2 to 4 hrs before he turned his self in... I can't wait to hear what the fathers reasoning is behind all this!!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Oh that is so sad! That poor little boy! Being in CA myself I have heard alot about the story Sheila brought up, the mom that microwaved her 6 week old baby. I cried when I heard about that and when I heard the story about that young boy that was locked up in a dog cage for over a year. He was a boy in Indiana, he died in 2009 but they just found his body, his dad had buried his body in their backyard them poured a small pad of concrete over it. The tragedies I hear about involving kids, animals and veterans always make me real emotional.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I just don't understand some people, just crazy.

Tiffany B

Mar 7, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Rollie and Cash
cps is also house in our office... I can really relate! :( not so nice things...

Last edited:

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
wow what a scumbag. some people try so hard to have babies and filth like this tosses them from cars. sick people in this world. in a roundabout way this is the best thing that could have happened for that boy, he definitely won't be with his dad anymore.

did you read about the woman in california (i think) that microwaved her baby? if you don't want your kid there are thousands of good homes out there, just like with doggies. set them free, don't abuse them :(

It happend in sacramento made me so sick she said she dropped the baby on a space heater. The cornor said the baby was cooked :( heh she she be hung and this man
Too!
Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Unbelievable. I'm in awe of the things people can do. Thank god that poor boy is ok and will not be around his father.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.