Subway

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
What do you all think about the BET and Subway award? I say WE MUST STOP THIS MAN!!!! He doesn't deserve any awards!!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Here is Subways info if you wish to contact them and tell them as long as they support him we will not support them. I received this info from Crystal Shannon on FB.

Michael Vick received BET Award as Subway Sportsman of the Year. Please email and/or call and say that you will not be a customer so long as Michael Vick is associated with them. Will Vick be doing Subway commercials now? Boycott. Thank you. SUBWAY Restaurant Customer Service Form Ph: 800.888.4848

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I agree..except he DID get some sort of ok from head of the humane society in order to get his daughter a dog. Something about how he is doing all this community service stuff for animals. Hard to condem subway when this happens! :bang:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
ugh i cant believe that they are supporting is a$$ i will def not be eating anymore subway... about a year ago or so the assistant mayor of dallas gave him a key to the city, omg really how could anyone give him a key to the city, heck hes not even from texas much less dallas!!! everytime vick was shown on tv i would point out to lex that he was a bad bad man, that he was mean to other dogs, well now everytime he sees him on sportscenter he will go nuts :ROFL: ahhhh i taught my boy well :yes:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
You go Lex, just hope he doesn't try to pee on the TV screen. :ROFL:

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
i have a customer at the bank who owns several subways and i asked him how subway goes about making these dumb decisions. he says all the franchisees elect board members and board members hire marketing companies and the marketing companies decide the best way to spend subway's advertising dollars. My customer said that it disgusts him and if he didn't own subways, he would boycott too. lol. he said he's expecting there to be some backlash from franchise owners against the board, but it won't make a difference. sad. i am so damn sick of michael vick. michael phelps lost endorsements for smoking pot (i do NOT endorse smoking pot, i think it's a gateway drug) but i's a victimless crime. michael scumbag p.o.s. vick brutally murders innocent dogs and trains others to the point of no rehabilitation and he gets a slap on the wrist followed by $$$$$$$$$ contracts and awards!?!? i just want to punch things!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online