Can there be anymore stress in my life??

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Well you all knew Matilda went to the emergency vet early this morning. What I didn't get a chance to tell you is she went back for observation. We brought her home around 6 pm. Then around 7 pm my 3 year old son was running in my bathroom, slipped and his face hit the toilet. Busted lip. Blood gushing, I screamed "Oh my god"!! Hubby came running. My poor babys bottom tooth went all the way through his bottom lip. :cry: So off to the ER I go with my son. All they ended up doing is gluing the outer lip. No loose or broken teeth. :whew: So, both of my youngest babies are settled in for the night.

Photo0509 by Britajsmommy2011, on Flickr

Notice the little red mark on his bottom lip.

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
I feel so bad for you! You must be ready to pass out:nope:. Your little boy is adorable and thank God they didnt have to take stiches. I think you need to get to bed and rest :heart::hug:

OP
Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1710]LisaMarie[/MENTION] Thank you!!! :hug:

jortiz9758

Aug 22, 2010
Pembroke Pines Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno
Aw man. That really bites. I also have a 5 year old boy who is like a human "redbull" can. Nonstop jumping ,running, super active and clumsy.
Boys will be boys is all I hear.... I wasnt like that!?
Get some rest =)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Ohhhh dear! I haven't seen the thread about Matilda! Now this!! I'm so sorry! At least all are home..safe and sound! Well maybe your son isn't so safe! :eek: hope tomorrow is v.e.r.y. boring

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
My son did the same thing when he was 2 but he did get stitches a lost a tooth. His father tripped him by accident.:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh my goodness!! When it rains it pours doesn't it???

I must say thank you for sharing the picture, your boy is darling, even with a busted lip! I am with jakeisgreat, hope tomorrow is nice and boring for you!

OP
Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks everyone!!! I told my husband that I am not doing anything today.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
*ouch* When my son was just under 2 he jumped down (I was laying on the floor) to give me a kiss a bit too exuberantly and put his tooth through my lip. And yea, boys will be boys.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I am glad he is okay. Who's next? Just kidding.

About his tooth, even though it is not broken or loose, it can still have nerve damage. It might not even hurt. Watch it, it could be 6 months, 2 years, very unpredictable, but it could start turning dark in color, this is a sign the nerve is dead.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my gosh glad he is ok! Doesnt look so bad that it will scar up or anything so that is good. My niece did this with her top tooth and also busted it. They had to pull it out even and until her big one comes in it is just a big hole. lol. KIDS! Gosh I hope I dont have to deal with this stuff I would faint! Oh and yes he is adorable!!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I bet you don't want to hear the work "ER" again! When it rains it pours, I hope you are relaxing in your pj's watching some good chick flicks today, you deserve it!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Man what a stressful day, you need a margarita, if you can get Vegas to share one with you. :ROFL:

OP
Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Man what a stressful day, you need a margarita, if you can get Vegas to share one with you. :ROFL:

I know right??? I am pretty sure if I promise to brig Matilda along he might share.. :ROFL:

L

Lucy-licious

Gosh what a troublesome day you had hope today is better :hug:
Andrew put his tooth through his lip when he was 2, now at almost 21 the teeny, tiny White scar just below his lip is his proudest achievement. he loves to show it off to the girls for them to coo at and kiss better.....yup boys will be boys :rofl:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.