Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RIP Ryan Dunn

Bulldog(s) Names
    Mai, Tai, and Tiki
    Likes (Received)

Default RIP Ryan Dunn

My favorite of all the Jackass's was killed in a car wreck early this morning.

RIP

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: RIP Ryan Dunn

I heard that this morning, crazy.

I am in total control....I think Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I saw that. Sad...

Worlds Greatest Chef I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Henny
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I didn't know who he was but my co-worker used to watch the show. He was only 34yo. Very tragic.

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Turi
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
    Likes (Received)

So sad. Reports are saying he was drunk. Makes it that much more tragic. And they hadn't identified who was with him last I saw.
    You can close your eyes to things you don't want to see,
    but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel.

Live Genuinely

Real Name
    Bruno's Daddy
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bruno
    Likes (Received)

I saw that too this morning. So sad....Hope he was not drunk, if he was its even sadder that he took another life with him.
    http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic1104_1.gif

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

I saw that too .. the pics of the car were just too shocking!!! Maybe he wasn't drunk, but it doesn't help that he had tweeted pics of himself with a drink in his hand with some friends just hours before the accident. So sad .....

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Sorry anyone dies like this. I have zero tolerance for driving and drinking.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Brodie
    Likes (Received)

Regardless if he was drunk or not, 2 lives were lost. Yes he tweeted a pic of himself with a drink a few hours before the accident. The bartender said he was not drunk and someone else at the bar said he was wasted, won't know until they get the toxicology report back. Unfortunatly people drink and drive everyday. I will say this though, I have never heard one negative word about Ryan Dunn until this happened now he is dead and people want to jump on the hate bandwagon because he drank then drove and killed his passenger. Lets not forget that passenger also had a choice to get in the car with Ryan or not. So I do not think it is fair to bash him in his death. People need to remember he has family, friends, fans and a fiance that are mourning his death and by degrading him in his death it is only harming his family and friends. RIP Ryan Dunn, you will be missed and Jackass will never be the same. Sending thoughts and prayers to the families of Dunn and his passenger and their friends, including the Jackass family!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Mai, Tai, and Tiki
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by melanieian View Post
    Regardless if he was drunk or not, 2 lives were lost. Yes he tweeted a pic of himself with a drink a few hours before the accident. The bartender said he was not drunk and someone else at the bar said he was wasted, won't know until they get the toxicology report back. Unfortunatly people drink and drive everyday. I will say this though, I have never heard one negative word about Ryan Dunn until this happened now he is dead and people want to jump on the hate bandwagon because he drank then drove and killed his passenger. Lets not forget that passenger also had a choice to get in the car with Ryan or not. So I do not think it is fair to bash him in his death. People need to remember he has family, friends, fans and a fiance that are mourning his death and by degrading him in his death it is only harming his family and friends. RIP Ryan Dunn, you will be missed and Jackass will never be the same. Sending thoughts and prayers to the families of Dunn and his passenger and their friends, including the Jackass family!

I don't think anyone was bashing him, but merly stating that it isn't wise to drink and drive. Reports say that he had three beer's and three shots. Three Boilermaker's in other words. And high speed was also a factor.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Brodie
    Likes (Received)

@PukaMiniBulldogs I'm not talking about on here . I'm talking about all over the internet. People saying he was a waste and no loss that he died and the comment Roger Ebert made. It just really bothers me when people talk about someone like that when they died and their families are mourning. Everything we read on the internet and the pictures we see their family and friends also see. He made a bad decision and he paid for it with his life and Zach's life, I just think it is disrespectful to their families.

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by melanieian View Post
    @PukaMiniBulldogs I'm not talking about on here . I'm talking about all over the internet. People saying he was a waste and no loss that he died and the comment Roger Ebert made. It just really bothers me when people talk about someone like that when they died and their families are mourning. Everything we read on the internet and the pictures we see their family and friends also see. He made a bad decision and he paid for it with his life and Zach's life, I just think it is disrespectful to their families.

The Internet is disrespectful..period! People can say anything they want and they do. Doubt his family is reading the crap. I NEVER saw one of his movies...I have no opinion other than of course I am sorry ANYONE died. I get EVEN more upset..when innocent people die because of wasteful actions..like drunk driving. If I were you..I wouldn't bother to read and give any credence to the blowhards.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads