RIP Ryan Dunn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Sorry [MENTION=2135]jmill79[/MENTION]..I don't want your head to hurt! You are very correct in ALL your feelings written here...there is no sympathy for anyone who takes anothers life while driving drunk. I think we can ALL empathize for their families without sympathy. I'm thinking that's what a lot of people meant. No worries anyway...I also have a nephew who is now a quadriplegic because of an alcohol involved accident. I don't know why people can't learn...or want to. Sigh...

I agree and am sorry for both of your experiences with this. It is awful and I say I hope somebody will learn from this and hopefully more than just 1. I see what you mean by everyone should already know but unfortunately it isnt that way. Nobody ever thinks it will be them, sad! I do think this will at least open up a few more eyes before they make the same mistakes. Even more sad about this is I guess he had 2 duis already and over 20 tickets? Not sure if that is right but he was more than double the legal limit my husband said I guess. :(

Staff online

Members online