RIP Ryan Dunn

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
So sad. Reports are saying he was drunk. Makes it that much more tragic. And they hadn't identified who was with him last I saw.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I saw that too .. the pics of the car were just too shocking!!! Maybe he wasn't drunk, but it doesn't help that he had tweeted pics of himself with a drink in his hand with some friends just hours before the accident. So sad .....

melanieian

Mar 29, 2011
Louisiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Brodie
Regardless if he was drunk or not, 2 lives were lost. Yes he tweeted a pic of himself with a drink a few hours before the accident. The bartender said he was not drunk and someone else at the bar said he was wasted, won't know until they get the toxicology report back. Unfortunatly people drink and drive everyday. I will say this though, I have never heard one negative word about Ryan Dunn until this happened now he is dead and people want to jump on the hate bandwagon because he drank then drove and killed his passenger. Lets not forget that passenger also had a choice to get in the car with Ryan or not. So I do not think it is fair to bash him in his death. People need to remember he has family, friends, fans and a fiance that are mourning his death and by degrading him in his death it is only harming his family and friends. RIP Ryan Dunn, you will be missed and Jackass will never be the same. Sending thoughts and prayers to the families of Dunn and his passenger and their friends, including the Jackass family!

OP
PukaMiniBulldogs

PukaMiniBulldogs

Mar 18, 2011
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Mai, Tai, and Tiki
Regardless if he was drunk or not, 2 lives were lost. Yes he tweeted a pic of himself with a drink a few hours before the accident. The bartender said he was not drunk and someone else at the bar said he was wasted, won't know until they get the toxicology report back. Unfortunatly people drink and drive everyday. I will say this though, I have never heard one negative word about Ryan Dunn until this happened now he is dead and people want to jump on the hate bandwagon because he drank then drove and killed his passenger. Lets not forget that passenger also had a choice to get in the car with Ryan or not. So I do not think it is fair to bash him in his death. People need to remember he has family, friends, fans and a fiance that are mourning his death and by degrading him in his death it is only harming his family and friends. RIP Ryan Dunn, you will be missed and Jackass will never be the same. Sending thoughts and prayers to the families of Dunn and his passenger and their friends, including the Jackass family!

I don't think anyone was bashing him, but merly stating that it isn't wise to drink and drive. Reports say that he had three beer's and three shots. Three Boilermaker's in other words. And high speed was also a factor.

melanieian

Mar 29, 2011
Louisiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Brodie
[MENTION=2050]PukaMiniBulldogs[/MENTION] I'm not talking about on here :). I'm talking about all over the internet. People saying he was a waste and no loss that he died and the comment Roger Ebert made. It just really bothers me when people talk about someone like that when they died and their families are mourning. Everything we read on the internet and the pictures we see their family and friends also see. He made a bad decision and he paid for it with his life and Zach's life, I just think it is disrespectful to their families.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=2050]PukaMiniBulldogs[/MENTION] I'm not talking about on here :). I'm talking about all over the internet. People saying he was a waste and no loss that he died and the comment Roger Ebert made. It just really bothers me when people talk about someone like that when they died and their families are mourning. Everything we read on the internet and the pictures we see their family and friends also see. He made a bad decision and he paid for it with his life and Zach's life, I just think it is disrespectful to their families.

The Internet is disrespectful..period! People can say anything they want and they do. Doubt his family is reading the crap. I NEVER saw one of his movies...I have no opinion other than of course I am sorry ANYONE died. I get EVEN more upset..when innocent people die because of wasteful actions..like drunk driving. If I were you..I wouldn't bother to read and give any credence to the blowhards.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
It will be interesting to see the toxicology report. I am curious if he was drunk. I have heard of musicians etc pretending to be drinking for publicity and I am hopeful that was the case here but probably not. I am sad for them too, drunk driving or not it is just a very sad case all around. The pics of that car are just horrific. :(

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
The problem with the internet is that it is sometimes just too anonymous ... and so people say things that I don't think they would say in real life because they have a computer screen to hide behind. That's one part of our new technological age that really disgusts me. :nonono:

OP
PukaMiniBulldogs

PukaMiniBulldogs

Mar 18, 2011
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Mai, Tai, and Tiki

Its all good!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.