Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RIP Ryan Dunn

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: RIP Ryan Dunn

It will be interesting to see the toxicology report. I am curious if he was drunk. I have heard of musicians etc pretending to be drinking for publicity and I am hopeful that was the case here but probably not. I am sad for them too, drunk driving or not it is just a very sad case all around. The pics of that car are just horrific.

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

The problem with the internet is that it is sometimes just too anonymous ... and so people say things that I don't think they would say in real life because they have a computer screen to hide behind. That's one part of our new technological age that really disgusts me.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Mai, Tai, and Tiki
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by melanieian View Post
    @PukaMiniBulldogs I'm not talking about on here . I'm talking about all over the internet. People saying he was a waste and no loss that he died and the comment Roger Ebert made. It just really bothers me when people talk about someone like that when they died and their families are mourning. Everything we read on the internet and the pictures we see their family and friends also see. He made a bad decision and he paid for it with his life and Zach's life, I just think it is disrespectful to their families.
    Its all good!

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Duke
    Likes (Received)

so very sad.. I don't like drinking and driving either.. My son had a good friend who fell asleep at the wheel prom night and an innocent young beautiful woman died who was in the back seat. For weeks my son would cry ( he KNEW this boy was NOT drinking ) yet EVERYONE even close friends assumed he was drunk.. all the signs were there.. it was late, they were young, prom night etc.. when all the toxicology reports came back he was completely cleared.. he did not have one drink.. sometimes people don't want to deal with the REAL issue or sadness so they take the low road to judge and spread gossip and drama so they don't have to just FEEL what they are feeling. thats why I LOVE this site.. the internet is GARBAGE... RIP Ryan Dunn

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by PukaMiniBulldogs View Post
    Its all good!
    YUP!

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Moses
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I believe it was Ryan that went to his Proctologist appt for an X-Ray with a matchbox car stuck up his rectum... funny stuff

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Just saw on news..police say he was driving 130 mph.....REALLY? Wow

Bulldog(s) Names
    Chula
    Likes (Received)

I'm curious if all this "sympathy" would still be here if instead of trees this jackass ran into a family of 4? No excuse for drunk driving, ZERO. Even with no alcohol, 130 mph is more than just reckless. I'm astonished and appalled at these replies. I don't give a flying crap if your the President of the United States, do stupid stuff, Darwin wins every time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jmill79 View Post
    I'm curious if all this "sympathy" would still be here if instead of trees this jackass ran into a family of 4? No excuse for drunk driving, ZERO. Even with no alcohol, 130 mph is more than just reckless. I'm astonished and appalled at these replies. I don't give a flying crap if your the President of the United States, do stupid stuff, Darwin wins every time.

I agree

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jmill79 View Post

I understand thinking that way but I think what is sad is the families who are left to deal with this loss. Regardless of how it happened or who was involved it is just a very sad situation period. Thankfully no other car was involved but had it been it would just be even more sad and horrific to think of. I certainly dont condone drinking and driving or the recklessness of any of it. I think we are all mainly more sad at the loss of life period. Can only hope that a great lesson was taught for everyone who didnt know any better before.

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

And as @cali~jenn said...hopefully someone will learn! Well said. Especially since he had so many young fans. All we can do is learn..I too feel horrible for his family..as I'm sure everyone does..I'm reserving judgement on the drinking part..until we actually know..but he lived in the fast lane and died the same way. All is a huge waste.

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Duke
    Likes (Received)

wow wow wow the news keeps getting worse.. the whole thing is just a tragedy.. very sad. I hope some good comes out of it for others..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads