Ice Loves CoCo

jortiz9758

Aug 22, 2010
Pembroke Pines Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno
Has anyone seen this show??? They own an English Bulldog called "Spartacus" The super Model.
I happen to be a fan and them having an EB just makes the show even better for me. I'm a reality show junkie. I watch them all. :)

LucysMum

Mar 26, 2011
S. New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
I watched it and I plan on DVR-ing the whole season. I have to admit that I am watching mainly to see Spartacus!

Jzepeda87

Apr 22, 2011
Berwyn,il
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky, Rocks,Papa, Charlie lol i dont know y
Watch it too...love the EB he's SOOOOO cute....love him...! They're funnyyyy......!!!!!!

I follow him Spartacus on twitter...

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I kept seeing the previews at night and just happened to catch it. I gotta admit I kinda liked their show and then was surprised to see Spartacus. I'll watch a few more episodes and see how I like it.

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
I fell asleep and missed it!!! BOO!!! :perturbed: Chunk follows them all on twitter ... I think I might too but I rarely go on there lately. Hoping I can watch it "on demand" because I'm too cheap for a DVR!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
I catch it on E! entertinment. It really was a pretty good first episode. That Bully is PIMP "Ice-T"

Wow I have never seen it advertise. About what time does it come on? Sorry w the questions just curious lol

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
I saw it right after I posted here. I love Ice-T and Spartacus so while the show wasn't great, I plan to watch often!!

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
i hate reality shows, but i am most definitely going to watch this because of the bullie. lol!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Since you've posted this, my husband has been recording it for me. We just watch to see Spartacus (well I think my hubby wants to see Coco...LOL):angel: not!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.