Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Donating Plasma

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Joseph, Oregon, United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruggles and Buster
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Donating Plasma

@laurendoodler are you in a step program where you start out working as a CNA while studying to become a LPN then work as a LPN while studying to become a RN? That is a great program. One of my daughters went through those steps in becomming a RN. She always had a job, and got lots of real nursing experience while getting her training.
    Always keep your chin up, things will get better! Delilah could be a movie star!!!

Delilah's Personal Slave Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

@Alice Kable that sounds like a good program, but that's not what I'm in! In order to get into the nursing program at the school I want to go to, you have to already have your CNA license, so that's why I'm doing it.

Delilah being a movie star would be reaaaallly awesome....(:

A CNA is the equivalent to a HCA (health care assistant) here in the UK. I tell you they sure make our jobs a lot easier, the support they give us is second to none. They are our eyes and ears at times when we are busy in emergency situations or with the other beurocratic bul*%#€ that Nurses here are having to deal with at the moment.
    It is a very rewarding vocation and as that will eventually lead you into a nursing career then I shall keep my fingers and toes crossed and send you heaps of good vibes across the ocean xxx
    Last edited by Lucy-licious; 06-09-2011 at 02:01 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads