Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], what kind of DVD are you making?

Lol no I am selling them on eBay!! You know how long it takes to list these dang things?? And packing and shipping too- it is a chore!!!

L

Lucy-licious

With my son graduating ... planning his graduation party for this saturday ... selling my house ... and buying another one ...well I am SO behind it's just stupid right now!!!

However, I'm so stubborn that I refuse to mark any of them read and will spend the rest of my life trying to catch up because that's how stupid I am!!!! :lol:

by the time you think you are caught up, as if by magic :meeting: there will be a heap more to read through.
you will spend your days in catchup mode...stuck in rewind hell...I wonder how long until you too like [MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] and I hit that "mark posts read" button :tease:

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
yes and hitting that button only makes you feel caught up for a bit then you wake up in 2 days and realize you still have more to go thru. haha Without that button I would go crazy! When there are too many it is overwhelming and it actually makes it harder to pick what to open. lol. This way I can click on everything as it posts for a bit and feel like I am on it. haha

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] - After owning 2 Hondas I finally veered off and got a Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback (the 5 door version). I love it, it's much bigger than my Civic and more hp, but then anything is more powerful than an '04 Civic nowadays! Kinda scurred too, lol, but it's one of those things that I can finally scratch off my bucket list. Gonna try driving it for the first time tomorrow, hopefully the butterflies will disappear in no time. :lmao:

@JAKEISGREAT - Wait, you don't have any naked bully vids? I think it's a must if you're a member of this site. :crazy:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online