Finally feeling caught up

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I think. I know I missed a bunch in the last couple weeks and for all the new members that I missed welcome. I finally had to "mark as read" so that I could start to actually participate on here without feeling overwhelmed. This place is just TOO busy! Anyhow, now that I write this I am sure I will wake up and be lost again but I think as for this very moment I am on top again. haha :whew:

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Haha, I hear you!! I haven't been able to get on as much and I'm waaay behind.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Glad you feel like you are not sinking..and at least treading water! We were away for a weekend and there were so many new peeps! Guess that's how you guys felt when we all dropped here one day out of the blue! Good thing is when you want ...you will never run out of stuff to read! I am noticing a few of the regulars aren't here or slowed way down! Guess that's how it's sposed to work??? Sure hope it wasn't me chasing anyone away!! :eek:

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Well.... [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] I wasnt supposed to say but since you caught on yourself I guess its fair to say..... :hahaha: Never! You are a great asset here. :)
I have noticed some regulars slowing down too but I suppose thats how it does go. Certainly enough coming in to balance that out but I miss some of the the older school members.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I know I have been so busy lately with the DVD thing. I hope to be back on more soon!!!

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
I will never get caught up. We were gone 5 days for Memorial Day, got back and started setting up for our local art show. It is all volunteer run and my job is to recruit volunteers, see to it they show up and do their job, and keep them happy! Tear down was Sun. June 5th so I'm done with that! Now I am getting ready for company! And what am I doing instead of cleaning house???? Yep, surfing EBN!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], what kind of DVD are you making?

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I've been extremely busy lately too with exams and year end at work so I haven't been posting much. But I have a few new pics and vids to load. Stig graduated advanced class, yay! It was bittersweet because now there's nothing to look forward to regarding classes for him. I'm hoping they gather enough people to set up a new tricks class which would be so awesome.

And we got a new car too, a manual tranny one, yikes! My bf and I have always wanted one so we're currently training ourselves on how to drive it smoothly. lol. I feel so bad for Stig though because he can't sleep comfortably in the back anymore, you know you're a jerky driver when you see them struggling to stay still. :blink:

And then there's Woofstock this weekend. So more pics by Sunday, promise!

L

Lucy-licious

Well I havnt been so much busy, but got stuck in a rutt. First I was ill, then depressed, then ill again, ill and depressed now I'm picking myself up, dusting off the dredge and getting back in the driving seat. No use dwelling on what could have been eh!! Just gotta get on and live my days happy and ensure my family are happy too :)
Anyhoo I have been here but not if you know what I mean, I missed a load, neglected more then noticed a post that flicked a switch and Bamm! I'm here again and ready to rumble :lol:
I too have tried to catch up but with all the new members was just finding it impossible :eek: so I too marked all post read like you [MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] :bust: and have started a fresh. Just hope I can keep up.

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure I will be able to keep up since I have been out and about today mostly but hopefully I can stay on top of it all. SO HARD now huh? [MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] I am surely glad you are feeling better, nothing worse than feeling down. :(
[MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] what kind of new car did you get? :) I havent driven a stick in so long I would be scurred to now. lol

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
I miss u guys!! I stop in and read a few posts every day but only have like 10 minutes a day here lately!!! But guess what??? I am off tomorrow and I plan on spending as much time as I want catching up and posting about all the ups and downs thats been happening in our chaotic lives :jumping:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
With my son graduating ... planning his graduation party for this saturday ... selling my house ... and buying another one ...well I am SO behind it's just stupid right now!!!

However, I'm so stubborn that I refuse to mark any of them read and will spend the rest of my life trying to catch up because that's how stupid I am!!!! :lol:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.